Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Greetings from Greece

Stefos

4 minutes ago, SergeB said:

my congratulations guys! Happy to see the new owners of this beautiful bike. 

Tenere is awesome, except of f**cking exhaust bend.

PS. Does someone know - what is official service interval in Greece?  My dealer told me about 3k km, others dealer say 5k.

Where is true?

First service is 1,000km then oil change at 5,000km and then services at 10,000km

Got to agree the seat is shite. You can upgrade to the rally seat, which is supposed to be much better for 300 euro! 

I did some long rides around the Peloponnese and my arse was killing when I first got it. My other rides have been shorter and the seat doesn’t seem as bad. Maybe it’s broken in or it’s just the length of the rides. I dunno. Don’t fancy splashing 300 euros on a seat though. 

26 minutes ago, Jed.M said:

Guys, got mine in May from Patras. Overjoyed with it. It is everything I expected. In just over two weeks I’ve clocked up 1,800 kilometres both on and off road. I love it.

6F20E438-67F4-4CE1-BA88-40FF8A337DFE.jpeg

Nice! Where did you buy the stickers for the sides of the wind screen?

2 minutes ago, didier said:

Nice! Where did you buy the stickers for the sides of the wind screen?

Uk company called Crispydesigns. They are on Instagram. They do full on decals. 

• Like 1

On 6/4/2021 at 8:34 PM, didier said:

I belive the cheapiest solution so far is the T7rally plastic that you mount on swing arm. Does not prevent bending but prevents rubbing.

rs=w:1200,h:1200

Have you damaged your Tenere 700 T7 Swing arm with your exhaust after dropping the bike ?Or seen other people who have damaged theirs and do not want the same thing to happen to your pride and joy ?Our Swing arm protectors...

Not really useful. The exhaust has minimal clearance and it hits the plastic protector. I made sure everything was straight before I rode, but yet this happened.

20210504_204323.jpg

• Confused 1

On 6/4/2021 at 8:43 PM, Jed.M said:

You can upgrade to the rally seat, which is supposed to be much better for 300 euro! 

I have rally seat, tbh it's like a piece of wood.

• Confused 1

• 11 months later...

hi there, after 1.5 years I decided to switch from Tenere. It's the amazing bike which I ride 13k km and enjoyed so much!

If someone will be interested in the bike, DM me.

2022-05-08 21.08.30.jpg