Jump to content
Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum
ChristosGR

Tenere 700 Exhaust options and pictures.

Recommended Posts

T7rally.com
On 8/30/2019 at 3:15 PM, Motoadventureman (Mick) said:

I put an Akrapovic front section on and connected the LAMBDA sensor and it runs fine without a re-flash so not sure if you would need to do it. the bike is quite a bit louder with the full system then with just the Akro end can but sounds great. 

 

Cheers Mick   

You need to do the Akra reflash, it will run ok but its way too lean.

 

My own bike with our full system is on the Dyno next week for two days to get a custom switchable two stage tune.

Edited by T7rally.com
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rich TT

Hey T7 Rally,

 

Really looking forward to this and to see what the standard air:fuel ratio is. Be great if you could run the standard exhaust as a comparison to your set-up (full system).

 

Will you also reflash the ECU with just your end can and the standard down-pipes? 

 

I assume you'll be offering the reflash service either at your chosen dyno centre/tuners or post off the ECU for a reflash?

 

Cheers

Rich

Edited by Rich TT
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Motoadventure

did you get a bit  more power out of it? Mick 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JamesE

I'm in the process of getting a Lextek system developed and fitted to my Tenere. I'm currently away on holiday but once I'm back I can give some more info on it. If anyone's in Devon or nearby, my bike is actually on display in Bridge Motorcycles while I'm away.

IMG_63043.jpg

  • Like 9

9to5adv.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Motoadventure

Nice one 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grant
On 8/30/2019 at 3:15 PM, Motoadventureman (Mick) said:

I put an Akrapovic front section on and connected the LAMBDA sensor and it runs fine without a re-flash so not sure if you would need to do it. the bike is quite a bit louder with the full system then with just the Akro end can but sounds great. 

 

Cheers Mick   

Hi,

 

I've got just the akrapovic slip on and it isnt overwhelming. Haven't removed the baffle, but i was considering leaving it in and changing it to the Akrapovic headers. Have you got a sound clip of your with the full system? Is your baffle in or out?

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aleksandar13
On 8/13/2019 at 7:28 AM, ChristosGR said:

 

Looks very nice and it sounds better than the Akra. 

I have just tested the bike with the Akra and it is not loud at all. 

What is the weight saving for the carbon and for the titanium one? Love the looks of both. 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CUZZY

Has anyone thought about putting a much shorter pipe on like FZ/MT 07 pipes. Available from Wish.com Akrapovic? Hang it off the passenger foot peg bracket. Also pipes from Arrow or M4 sound and look the bomb!

Firstly cheap and doesnt matter if it gets scratched or dented although less likely being more tucked away.

Secondly easier to put large soft luggage hanging down without touching the exhaust.

I don't believe deep river crossings will be an issue.  Air intake is the critical issue and is way above water level.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CUZZY

And to add to that, maybe the chaps who have been recommended to do the tuning of these CP2 motors could have some input on their experience with these shorter pipes fitted to the FZ/MT 07 bikes.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aleksandar13
On 9/10/2019 at 5:21 PM, JamesE said:

I'm in the process of getting a Lextek system developed and fitted to my Tenere. I'm currently away on holiday but once I'm back I can give some more info on it. If anyone's in Devon or nearby, my bike is actually on display in Bridge Motorcycles while I'm away.

IMG_63043.jpg

I've seen the video of your bike with the full system on. 

Have you adjusted the fueling for it to run better and do you know when the prices for the exhaust are going to be released? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JamesE
On 11/23/2019 at 6:46 PM, Aleksandar13 said:

I've seen the video of your bike with the full system on. 

Have you adjusted the fueling for it to run better and do you know when the prices for the exhaust are going to be released? 

The full system has only just gone on the bike. Haven't ridden with the full lot on, just the end can and link pipe. I will look at re-mapping it down the line when I get the chance. Here are the prices listed at Motorcycle Live last week:

20191124_103709.thumb.jpg.3640a8b525c4c594f444de41b1251c04.jpg

  • Thanks 1

9to5adv.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aleksandar13
27 minutes ago, JamesE said:

The full system has only just gone on the bike. Haven't ridden with the full lot on, just the end can and link pipe. I will look at re-mapping it down the line when I get the chance. Here are the prices listed at Motorcycle Live last week:

20191124_103709.thumb.jpg.3640a8b525c4c594f444de41b1251c04.jpg

Thank you for sharing that.. Are you happy with the sound, does it come with dB killer and do you know how much it weighs?

Sorry to bomb you with questions. 

Aleks 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sebti

Hed pipe is not so expensive !

I'd like just decat the bike .

I don't see the T7 on their website, i'll send them an email to find at more about this ! 🙂

Edited by sebti
update
  • Like 1

Find "mobylette rollers" on social medias ! 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JamesE
12 hours ago, Aleksandar13 said:

Thank you for sharing that.. Are you happy with the sound, does it come with dB killer and do you know how much it weighs?

Sorry to bomb you with questions. 

Aleks 

I've only heard it with the link pipe and end can, it sounds really nice. Just on the edge of being loud enough, got a great rumble. Haven't heard the full system yet, but the Lextek guys reckon it sounds deeper and louder. I'm assuming it'll come with a db killer but not 100%. When I get the bike back off them, I'll have all the weight and dyno stats etc. and I'll get them up here. 

  • Like 1

9to5adv.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JamesE
2 hours ago, sebti said:

Hed pipe is not so expensive !

I'd like just decat the bike .

I don't see the T7 on their website, i'll send them an email to find at more about this ! 🙂

When I spoke to them at the show, they said it would be available early next year.

  • Like 3

9to5adv.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adi Torpan

I saw it now on youtube:

 

 

Edited by Adi Torpan
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
slawmir
1 hour ago, Adi Torpan said:

I saw it now on youtube:

 

 

High exhaust makes sense for those who often ride off road. It doesn't look so nice as low one but it's better for heavy drops. If you have a closer look at swing arm on first video you can see that there is no paint on it. I guess why. Every time somebody drop T7 on right hand side, the exhaust bracket welded to the frame simply bend. Then OEM exhaust touch to the swing arm which moves up and down while riding and that's why there is no paint on it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guerrero_adv

Seen on YouTube, news sc project

Screenshot_20191205_161355.thumb.jpg.7a65e021f068d1b1ee7516e90ab0d784.jpg

 

Screenshot_20191205_161320.thumb.jpg.eebb18c86ba15d2505b86e02c9a17259.jpg

 

 

Enjoy 😍😍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MGG

We are starting to see quite a few options:


for Yamaha Ténéré 700 MY19- BLACK HAWK stainless steel mat / stainless steel black  Type: EG/ABE/EEC oder Racing

Yamaha_Tenere_700_1_g.jpg

HPcorse

Satin 410€-Titanium 499-Black Ceramic 465€ + 18€ for shipping ... current deal in progress ... 

Image may contain: motorcycle

79277336_775654032908995_1083520571179794432_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ohc=Y1S3X5Lf0ecAQkoEs7qhMFhwLpifyHMSp0NnPheABfCZzjdi86iTqP_8A&_nc_ht=scontent.fyhu2-1.fna&oh=93930660b1ddd34445dea1da890f5d56&oe=5E66D173

https://www.hpcorse.com/Content/Images/uploaded/Audio/tènèrè 700.MP4?fbclid=IwAR2DSSUhUzDbiOumMi0DYPTYEo_2bYpg7pLwYh5Ecm2SawxxH82hLzDuUOc

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lupan

How abaut this MIVV and Leo Soon

 

Yamaha_Tenerè_700_2019_73Y064L4C_02_PPD.jpg

Yamaha_Tenerè_700_2019_73Y064L4C_01_PPD.jpg

14330EB_1.jpg

14330EB_2.jpg

14330EB_3.jpg

Edited by Lupan
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lupan

410 € its a nice price, whos the dealer?

I think i'm going to wait also for termignoni, i've spoke with a dealer in Belgium and he said it's comming soon, i'm wondering also the arrow Paris Dakar, could they do a modern version to this bike?

Edited by Lupan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cabby

That HP Corse in my opinion s the best looking of them all, including the Akra one. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lupan
5 minutes ago, cabby said:

That HP Corse in my opinion s the best looking of them all, including the Akra one. 

It looks very good, but how much it cost? If it's 410€ it's very good...

But i belive termignoni it's gonna release a top exhaust... Eventualy até a nice price...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aleksandar13

Gone are the days when 100-200 euros could get you a good exhaust... 😅

I'm been in touch with  lextek and they are going to be ready end of January. 

Seems a decent price and looks good as well. Would have loved to get carbon from t7rally but they are £360 and I'm not happy to pay that for an exhaust. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lupan
On 12/17/2019 at 4:15 PM, MGG said:

We are starting to see quite a few options:


for Yamaha Ténéré 700 MY19- BLACK HAWK stainless steel mat / stainless steel black  Type: EG/ABE/EEC oder Racing

Yamaha_Tenere_700_1_g.jpg

HPcorse

Satin 410€-Titanium 499-Black Ceramic 465€ + 18€ for shipping ... current deal in progress ... 

Image may contain: motorcycle

79277336_775654032908995_1083520571179794432_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ohc=Y1S3X5Lf0ecAQkoEs7qhMFhwLpifyHMSp0NnPheABfCZzjdi86iTqP_8A&_nc_ht=scontent.fyhu2-1.fna&oh=93930660b1ddd34445dea1da890f5d56&oe=5E66D173

https://www.hpcorse.com/Content/Images/uploaded/Audio/tènèrè 700.MP4?fbclid=IwAR2DSSUhUzDbiOumMi0DYPTYEo_2bYpg7pLwYh5Ecm2SawxxH82hLzDuUOc

 

So did you buy the Hp? The Satin still on 410 €?

Edited by Lupan
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Our Friends

Tenere across the USA

Tenere 700 Forum. We are just Tenere 700 owners and fans

Tenere700.net is not affiliated with Yamaha Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of ea individual author and do not represent Yamaha Motor Co. or Tenere700.net .

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.