Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Tenere 700 Exhaust options and pictures.

ChristosGR

I'm speaking with them, can you share what price you want to mean?

Because of the price i'm wondering to buy the mivv Titanium it's 358 € at your house...

Thanks

Edited by Lupan

Sound check comparison and visuals for X racing ALU x colour - black, oval with carbon (look?) end cap.

Heat protector bolts down from original silencer. I ride it with baffle in, still louder than stock.

It's E approved, which could be desired for EU countries.

1675052462_IMG_20200214_1707472.thumb.jpg.9843d776f46d4b10bc1e57fbef7a5b26.jpg  

Edited by denis700
  • Like 3

On 2/13/2020 at 10:31 PM, Lupan said:

I'm speaking with them, can you share what price you want to mean?

Because of the price i'm wondering to buy the mivv Titanium it's 358 € at your house...

Thanks

I've sent you a pm...

Just fitted tonight:

Max Torque Cans - oval titanium with GP pro outlet, road-legal version.

THE BAD:

The first thing that caught my eye when I opened the box was a sharp burred edge to one the riveted can straps. Looks like it had been missed from a de-burring step and it was the only one. I sorted it by carefully scraping the burr off with a Stanley knife blade.

THE (VERY) GOOD

Nice clean and simple look.

Great price and road legal (with the dB killer in.... I'll be taking my chances without it!!!)

Fit was perfect. Really easy to mount on the bike.

The sound is awesome: 

Compared to stock, it seems to have a 'smoother' cleaner sound with the dB killer in, but at about the same noise level.

Without the dB killer its even better though. A really nice burble at idle, and barks nicely when the throttle is blipped. The sound is really dynamic too and you get a different sound from that gaping outlet as you walk around the bike. It sounds like a proper Dakar bike now! Definitely louder, but not offensive (well I don't think so, but then I am hard to offend!)

However, even if the dB killer wasn't removable, I'd be well happy with the new exhaust note.

I could be imagining this, but it seems to have improved the throttle response too. I haven't ridden it yet, but on the stand the response seems sharper from idle.

20200217_185629314_iOS.thumb.jpg.b1476108ca540474a0b61639272f4475.jpg

20200217_185619515_iOS.thumb.jpg.47006736f23a6b59ae2b9fdcc391a475.jpg

20200217_185637161_iOS.thumb.jpg.fe4dfe7246785716b90802023c3d7686.jpg

• Like 8

18446-23606-0-1440-wide.jpgI have decided and will order this exhaust next month...Could be loud but I love the sound it makes on V2 engines like sv650 and the aprilia tuono.

I have been in touch with the guys and they are helpful and friendly and are making the exhaust to order with 2-4 days delivery.

Aleks 

• Like 1

On 2/17/2020 at 7:55 PM, CReamflourish said:

Just fitted tonight:

Max Torque Cans - oval titanium with GP pro outlet, road-legal version.

THE BAD:

The first thing that caught my eye when I opened the box was a sharp burred edge to one the riveted can straps. Looks like it had been missed from a de-burring step and it was the only one. I sorted it by carefully scraping the burr off with a Stanley knife blade.

THE (VERY) GOOD

Nice clean and simple look.

Great price and road legal (with the dB killer in.... I'll be taking my chances without it!!!)

Fit was perfect. Really easy to mount on the bike.

The sound is awesome: 

Compared to stock, it seems to have a 'smoother' cleaner sound with the dB killer in, but at about the same noise level.

Without the dB killer its even better though. A really nice burble at idle, and barks nicely when the throttle is blipped. The sound is really dynamic too and you get a different sound from that gaping outlet as you walk around the bike. It sounds like a proper Dakar bike now! Definitely louder, but not offensive (well I don't think so, but then I am hard to offend!)

However, even if the dB killer wasn't removable, I'd be well happy with the new exhaust note.

I could be imagining this, but it seems to have improved the throttle response too. I haven't ridden it yet, but on the stand the response seems sharper from idle.

20200217_185629314_iOS.thumb.jpg.b1476108ca540474a0b61639272f4475.jpg

20200217_185619515_iOS.thumb.jpg.47006736f23a6b59ae2b9fdcc391a475.jpg

20200217_185637161_iOS.thumb.jpg.fe4dfe7246785716b90802023c3d7686.jpg

Got the same mate (but in Carbon). Absolutely chuffed to bits with it. Run it with the baffle out. Sounds awesome. Great quality too.

Screenshot_20200223_200633_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg

Edited by Rich TT
  • Like 3

Just now, Rich TT said:

Got the same mate (but in Carbon). Absolutely chuffed to bits with it. Run it with the baffle out. Sounds awesome. Great quality too.

👍 yeah mate, I’m particularly loving the cracking and popping on the overrun!!! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CReamflourish said:

👍 yeah mate, I’m particularly loving the cracking and popping on the overrun!!! 

Been out for a blast today, and it was doing just that. Love it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Marko said:

Hi all...I supply Arrow and just placed first order to come to the UK. Have this on ebay at 10% discount...I'll up that to 15% for you good folks here on T7

6b552f02-0498-4b6c-87ad-3b4e238e63d4_Yamaha_Tenéré700_20_Slip-on_IndyRace_PK_1.jpg

363e8f07-6c98-4c74-aadc-e5964ceff6f5_Yamaha_Tenéré700_19-20.jpg

How much this is going to cost? At this time i'm apointing to the mivv Titanium but this can be also a choise if is not far expensive than the mivv

I've ordered the Mivv Carbon, but it's still in production apparently. Has anyone seen one besides in the Youtube clip ?

You buy it where? I belive in Italy is already produced and ready to ship, in carbon and Titanium

Edited by Lupan

9 hours ago, Lupan said:

You buy it here? I belive in Italy is already produced and ready to ship, in carbon and Titanium

I have an account with UK importer.

My first order arrives this week..

stainless headers, Ti with carbon,Ti with stainless cap and heel guard.

Edited by Marko
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Lupan said:

How much this is going to cost? At this time i'm apointing to the mivv Titanium but this can be also a choise if is not far expensive than the mivv

Sorry but I supply to the UK only...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lupan said:

You buy it here? I belive in Italy is already produced and ready to ship, in carbon and Titanium

I'm in Australia and have ordered from WRS Evotech in Italy on Ebay.

6 hours ago, Whitey66 said:

I'm in Australia and have ordered from WRS Evotech in Italy on Ebay.

I’m on eBay too though being a one man band I stay away from international shipping. 

Hi everyone, I have ordered the full sc-project exhaust. At the moment I have received only the collectors, looks beautifull and very light.

We will see the full system how its works

SmartSelect_20200224-110340_Gallery.jpg

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Matt said:

Hi everyone, I have ordered the full sc-project exhaust. At the moment I have received only the collectors, looks beautifull and very light.

We will see the full system how its works

SmartSelect_20200224-110340_Gallery.jpg

Looks good, are you going to re-map the bike ? I imagine the fuel is not going to be spot on anymore.. 🙂 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Lupan said:

In the red one the mivv looks very good, anyone in the forum with one like this?

Screenshot_20200224-091816~2.png

Mine is Blue and i´ve bought blakc carbon fiber. I am waiting fot it