Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Tenere 700 Exhaust options and pictures.

ChristosGR

I prefer to live with stock one and put the money on other equipment for my bike . Plus , if the sound goes meaner like with time like it did on my 2012 Super Tenere , it'll have a nice original sound . 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lonewolf said:

I prefer to live with stock one and put the money on other equipment for my bike . Plus , if the sound goes meaner like with time like it did on my 2012 Super Tenere , it'll have a nice original sound . 

I was under the same opinion till I changed my Exhaust with a really cheap one.  Knocking 3.5 kgs (about 8 pounds) of weight off for around $100 AU ($60 US) was a no brainer and the bike now sounds awesome but not too loud. I heard a T7 with a genuine Akrapovic system the other day and I may be biased but reckon mine sounds better 👍

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, Whitey66 said:

I was under the same opinion till I changed my Exhaust with a really cheap one.  Knocking 3.5 kgs (about 8 pounds) of weight off for around $100 AU ($60 US) was a no brainer and the bike now sounds awesome but not too loud. I heard a T7 with a genuine Akrapovic system the other day and I may be biased but reckon mine sounds better 👍

Make a vídeo friend, show us...

Edited by Lupan

27 minutes ago, Lupan said:

Make a vídeo firend, show us...

Sound is very hard to record accurately with a smartphone so i've just ordered an external mike, then i'll try to post up a video. 

• Like 1

If any one want to know

Leovince terminale di scarico LV ONE EVO in acciaio nero omologato per Yamaha Tenere 700 2019 , 14330EB, Terminali scarico, Marmitte e Scarichi Moto, da LeoVince, Terminale di scarico Leovince LV ONE EVO BLACK in...

Leovince terminale di scarico LV ONE EVO in acciaio omologato per Yamaha Tenere 700 2019 , 14330E, Terminali scarico, Marmitte e Scarichi Moto, da LeoVince, Terminale di scarico Leovince LV ONE EVO in acciaio per...

On 3/21/2020 at 7:17 PM, Lupan said:

Ok, i think you be able to install it at you're Garage at home...

This one is starting to confuse me...

It seems a litle more Rally RAID...

And in the Black bike i think it's going to look good

Screenshot_20200321-181540~2.png

Screenshot_20200321-181451~2.png

Yes, i be able in the garage, but i am not sure to instal........ I´m not sure if a Caborn Exhaust will be a good idea for a off road bike

Yes thats truth, but why you choose the carbon one? You have already install it... Are you wondering not use it?

For the sound and look. No, is not installed because now..... when the crisisi end i be able to change it. It is posible than i chnge by Titaniun MIVV

I was thinking to choose that one... But i've choose the Leovince, i've seen some MIVV with a few years, and i didn't like the way they look, and is my taste, and i've Changed it, first i was looking to the mivv, but this rally raid look it's going to give more soul to the bike, Wright or wrong i've made the most racional choise, when i have it i'm going to put a lot of pictures here ehehehe

Also i don't know if you want to buy a skid plate, but the ACD racing is on sale, aliminum RAW skid plate 144€ at you're house... Only until tomorow...

Edited by Lupan

I finally got time to put a video of my Akrapoverty on Youtube - better to listen on a TV or a good set of PC speakers to get better idea of how it sounds in real life, sounds pretty crappy on a phone 👍 

Edited by Whitey66
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Very strong and nice sound, how many Ml/km you've done with it?

36 minutes ago, Lupan said:

Very strong and nice sound, how many Ml/km you've done with it?

About 500 kms.

I'll try to get a video of it riding along as that's when it sounds the best. The good thing is that if I ride it steadily, it isn't much louder than the standard exhaust which is good for riding around town and not drawing too much attention. But when I open it up with the engine under load it sounds absolutely awesome.

• Like 2

Leovince at the place 😃, any tip to take off the DB Killer?

IMG_20200404_193458.jpg

IMG_20200404_193513.jpg

IMG_20200404_193619.jpg

IMG_20200404_193540.jpg

IMG_20200404_193552.jpg

IMG_20200404_193727.jpg

• Like 3

On 4/4/2020 at 12:36 PM, Lupan said:

Leovince at the place 😃, any tip to take off the DB Killer?

IMG_20200404_193458.jpg

IMG_20200404_193513.jpg

IMG_20200404_193619.jpg

IMG_20200404_193540.jpg

IMG_20200404_193552.jpg

IMG_20200404_193727.jpg

This looks absolutely incredible.  Full system or just muffler?  Pretty please with a cheery on top post a sound clip!

- Paul

• Like 1

Hello Paul, i also like a lot the look, i've choose this one to be diferent and a look Rally RAID in a bike that breaths that feeling ... I have a vídeo but it's too big, but thursday i belive i can do one to share here, for now another picture without dB kilker ehehe

I'm doing the Tail tidy and after i put also a good pics of her 😃

It's just the exhaust and the link pipe, but maybe i will get the full exhaust, let it be less expensive...

IMG_20200405_171516.jpg

IMG_20200405_171522.jpg

IMG_20200405_171506.jpg

IMG_20200405_125906.jpg

Edited by Lupan
  • Like 2

On 04/04/2020 at 20:36, Lupan said:

Leovince no local 😃, alguma dica para tirar o DB Killer?

IMG_20200404_193458.jpg

IMG_20200404_193513.jpg

IMG_20200404_193619.jpg

IMG_20200404_193540.jpg

IMG_20200404_193552.jpg

IMG_20200404_193727.jpg

Hello, 

Please sharing, a full photo the your bike with new exhaust.I like so much this exhaust, and my bike is black👌😉

On 4/7/2020 at 3:11 PM, Lupan said:

Hello Paul, i also like a lot the look, i've choose this one to be diferent and a look Rally RAID in a bike that breaths that feeling ... I have a vídeo but it's too big, but thursday i belive i can do one to share here, for now another picture without dB kilker ehehe

I'm doing the Tail tidy and after i put also a good pics of her 😃

It's just the exhaust and the link pipe, but maybe i will get the full exhaust, let it be less expensive...

Awesome! I'd love to hear it with and without the db killer if possible.

Arrow came out with a similar exhaust with Rally Raid style in full titanium...but I think I like yours better 🙂

1734980561_arrowexhaust.thumb.jpg.04cda0db90a6a1d2a37abfed5ce4a548.jpg

Edited by pgeldz

The Arrow is more expensive and the carbon part is not inclued... And i don't like the end cap...

You can see with the dB kilker here

https://photos.app.goo.gl/JMPTU9XkQFjFZD3E9

But i don't like so much with the dB kilker, it's similar at the oem exhaust, and i've only 3 minutes of the exhaust on... I hope tomorow i can use the bike and hear the exhaust without the dB kilker 😃

Edited by Lupan
  • Like 1

I am not affiliated with werx but would like to tell you how good the quality is and they have an immense selection of end cans for our bikes.. I have choosen the GP Race... 😉

Sounds amazing..and the prices are very competitive.

British made to order and delivery in 2 working days. 

IMG-20200405-WA0008.jpeg

• Like 1

My version of T7 exhaust. It is Dominator GP-1 with

selfmade linkpipe and hanger. The sound is nice rattle with

the hard killer.dominator.thumb.JPG.3941eea2ccdb7d25152a1ba321d4c436.JPG

• Like 5
  • Dislike 1

My leovince worth every 💶 i payed for it, what a sound, you can buy the leovince almost for that price, and you get twoo pieces of carbon with it, that gives a really good look (for those who like it of course)