Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

The non-electric "extractor" :)

ADVUSA

"solo"??   I guess, if your dragging the bike up/out on its side.  I can't see how you can operate this while keeping the bike upright, and using the clutch & throttle.

but with a extra set of hands...sure.

I seen one of these out on the trails, the guy raved about it!

grey.jpg?w=640

Stuckmate is a Motorcycle Recovery System (MRS) designed for off-road dirt bikes. With a friend, or by yourself, you can pull a motorcycle out of a ditch, mud, water or haul the bike up a steep inc…

That's an excellent point Larry.  I guess when I thought of the rig I imaged winching out the bike initally from a stuck spot not running, "just to get it unstuck" or out of the compromised position. However there could be situations where you want to use the rear wheel. In that case I figure I'll need that throttle lock sooner rather than later.

I'd like to see these demonstrated. Hard for me to picture how useful they'd be - although I can easily imagine that they are!

• Like 2

On 1/21/2021 at 9:16 AM, ADVUSA said:

The non-electric 10lb solo rider "extractor", just in case one needs to get un-stuck.

EX.jpg

I often have all intentions of bit of a blast through local forest double trails and inevitably find myself heading down single trails by myself,  I've been stuck in a bad spot a few times now .(  Adventure bike right?)  I like the look of this gaget, yes I can lift my bike but should one get even a small injury or strain that lift  could be an impossibility without something like this, you wouldn't happen to have a link to buy?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stevoh said:

I often have all intentions of bit of a blast through local forest double trails and inevitably find myself heading down single trails by myself,  I've been stuck in a bad spot a few times now .(  Adventure bike right?)  I like the look of this gaget, yes I can lift my bike but should one get even a small injury or strain that lift  could be an impossibility without something like this, you wouldn't happen to have a link to buy?

Harbor freight search winch. Amazon earth anchor.

2 load rated  clasps and a tow strap.

• Like 1