Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

ABS ring for Speedo Correction!

Aleksandar13

Secure the rings before the new year ... Don't let the Speedo drive you mad in the new riding year ,🤩😃🤔

Aleks

On 12/11/2021 at 10:49 PM, bicons said:

Paid on the 29th November and still haven’t received the rings despite Aleks having promised to dispatch a week ago. 😐

UPDATE: Both rings were received last week and all looking good.

Hope you have received yours now and all is good.. 👍

• 2 weeks later...

Happy new year everyone...🥳💯🏍️ Hope 2022 finds us in good health and happiness.... New fresh batch of rings has been cut and is waiting for shipping 🙂👍

Aleks

• Like 1

Another positive review from Australia. Thanks Aleks!

Delivery was quick, especially considering i purchased in the lead up to Christmas. Perfect fit, ABS is happy, and now my speedo reads 2km/hr higher than GPS which is where i want it (and where it always should have been), down from 10km/hr difference with the standard rings.

Cheers!

• Like 2

Excellent product, communication, price and performance on these.  Gave mine a quick spray with KBS Coating, installed them and am +1-2kmhr from GPS. 

Just curious to know if there is an idiot light on the dash after the replacement or any other unexpected trouble?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Landshark said:

Just curious to know if there is an idiot light on the dash after the replacement or any other unexpected trouble?

No such, the only side effect is an accurate Speedo

• Like 2

I need some of these.  Message sent.

13 hours ago, Landshark said:

I need some of these.  Message sent.

I've replied to your PM. The beauty of the rings is the mechanical engineering behind it , nothing electronically gets distrupted.

Aleks

The reader is an electrical piece of this art of engineering.
But it's just counting the holes and the computer compares it with the time so no reason for any disruptions, just a different count within the same time-frame.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

PM sent.  glad i join the forum. these will be perfect for my build.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paolo_Ciro said:

PM sent.  glad i join the forum. these will be perfect for my build.

Pm sent , thanks for the enquiry 👍

• Like 1

5 hours ago, emo333 said:

Does anyone want to donate their original factory sensor rings to me?  

Sent you a pm.

Aleks

• 2 months later...

Has anyone heard from Aleks lately? I placed an order with him a little over a month ago and haven't received my order. He was responsive initially and said he would send it but hasn't. He also mentioned a medical issue so I am wondering if he's alright. Thanks. 

2 hours ago, UltraViolentRay said:

Has anyone heard from Aleks lately? I placed an order with him a little over a month ago and haven't received my order. He was responsive initially and said he would send it but hasn't. He also mentioned a medical issue so I am wondering if he's alright. Thanks. 

When you go to his profile you can see that he logged in at the forum 17 hours ago.

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Ray Ride4life said:

When you go to his profile you can see that he logged in at the forum 17 hours ago.

I guess he's feeling better. Hopefully he's well enough to respond to my messages and ship my order. Time will tell. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've had to initiate a dispute with Aleksandar13 on PayPal. I placed an order with him for the ABS rings on 3/14/22 and he still has not delivered. Also, I haven't heard from him since 4/9/22 but see that he's still active on this forum (at least that's what his profile says). The only conclusion I can draw is he's avoiding me. Let this be a warning to you guys. I wish you all the best. 

• Sad 1

Um, you’re not the only one he seems to be avoiding. 

I'm wanting a set, hope this all gets resolved so I can order. 

• Like 1

Instagram @black_dog_moto

YouTube @ Black Dog Moto

A few documented cases on here of some of the smaller guys "going quiet", it happens. DuncMan was one to resolve a recent one.  I have the rings (painted, not yet installed), his work is good. I'm guessing he's having a bit of a rough time, I'd give him the benefit of the doubt, try a different channel to get hold of him.

• Like 1

FOLKS,

If you have sent an order to @Aleksandar13 for rings and have not received them or your money back, please send me a pm with your Paypal email address and I will refund your money. this is why I have a supporting vendor program and am pretty strict about what vendors can sell items on this forum.  I made one exception and now regret it.  I won't make that mistake ever again. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, Cruizin said:

FOLKS,

If you have sent an order to @Aleksandar13 for rings and have not received them or your money back, please send me a pm with your Paypal email address and I will refund your money. this is why I have a supporting vendor program and am pretty strict about what vendors can sell items on this forum.  I made one exception and now regret it.  I won't make that mistake ever again. 

I have asked all the people to send me a PM for a refund and will shortly send all the funds back, I have had family issues and have put family over this. 

I will stop selling these for the time being and apologise for to all people that have been waiting and have not received them.

Look forward to receiving messages, please title them refund to so I can sort them out quick.

Many thanks

ALeks

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I was just going to report here that I finally got to test mine out recently and they work great. Hope things get sorted for you and you can get back to normal. 

Damn, I had sent a PM to buy a set over a month ago with no reply, guess I will have to go about making my own.