Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

The new oligarchic government in the US

H20ham

Long, sad and fascinating article. Also explains Mitch McConnell and why the Intelligence Agencies failed to protect US security. 

For me the worst part is that the elites threw away freedom and the American ideal for an additional billion. They truly are empty suits. 

Short video

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5L48nTBJmMg

Article

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/the-thirty-tyrants

• Dislike 3

I realize that this is an open forum - talk about what you want - and is owned and moderated by an American in America, and I respect that, but I come here so I DON'T have to see/view/listen to this garbage. I come here to talk Motorbikes. Any and all of them, specifically the T7.

• Like 4

I think I have Yamaha disease...

This forum is actually operated out of Quebec, same group that runs rampant on the internet and has been in court over it the last few months. Depending on how they make out, we may be looking for a new host.

Yes, the owner and mod is in the states.

I am very sure, this is a very important thing to be aware of. Even if it means thinking outside of fun!

• Dislike 1
12 minutes ago, Canzvt said:

I realize that this is an open forum - talk about what you want - and is owned and moderated by an American in America, and I respect that, but I come here so I DON'T have to see/view/listen to this garbage. I come here to talk Motorbikes. Any and all of them, specifically the T7.

I'm with you on this brother.

19 hours ago, Canzvt said:

Absolutely.

• Like 1
On 2/13/2021 at 7:18 AM, Canzvt said:

Heads up,  off topic threads are full of non bike related stuff! So why do you click on this thread.? REALLY, go to a subject of no interest then complain about it. For me I don't have interest in lowering the T7 or low seats for that  matter, so I stay away and don't comment in these threads. Did you feel the need to complain about "what music are you listening to" thread? Or other non bike related stuff? Do you go to gay night clubs and preach how wrong it is, while you are in there? 🤔 Unless your thing is complaining, STAY AWAY FROM OFF TOPIC THREADS! 🤫🤐

Edited by Louis
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Louis said:

Heads up,  off topic threads are full of non bike related stuff! So why do you click on this thread.? REALLY, go to a subject of no interest then complain about it. For me I don't have interest in lowering the T7 or low seats for that  matter, so I stay away and don't comment in these threads. Did you feel the need to complain about "what music are you listening to" thread? Or other non bike related stuff? Do you go to gay night clubs and preach how wrong it is, while you are in there? 🤔 Unless your thing is complaining, STAY AWAY FROM OFF TOPIC THREADS! 🤫🤐

With you on this. 

• Like 1
  • 10 months later...

I agree…. Why complain about an off topics post when you never had to open the post in the first place.  I wish all people would just mind their own business and respect others rights to speak.  Our age is full of people that are too easily offended.  We need the ability to have free speech.  If you don’t agree with what the person is saying then navigate away from the thread.  How hard is that to understand?

SR1

• Like 1