Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Name Brand of Fog Lights

CackalackyADV

Does anyone recognize the fog lights on this bike?  I'm trying to find the name brand.

image.png.8e2153005048a256f46653893c11eaa5.png

Edited by CackalackyADV

• CackalackyADV changed the title to Name Brand of Fog Lights

Im not sure what those are, but if youre looking for lights the similar size ive got the baja designs s2 pros on my tenere and they are absolutley amazing.

Hi Cackalacky!

I had those same lights on my old Xt660z and while good initially, I found the waterproofing wasn't up to par and they eventually died after about a year (admittedly all weather riding). 

My buddy bought something really similar in appearance and output, but with a much better construction - his are still going after 3 years without any probs. They are these ones here:

image.png.e6193fced1bf815da70b352e7f0b1b69.png

https://www.amazon.co.uk/MICTUNING-Unlimited-GO-Compatible-Motorcycles-Trailer/dp/B07N6GSR87/ref=sr_1_6?dchild=1&keywords=mictuning+led+light&qid=1614686274&sr=8-6

- the difference being that the body is a one piece casting as opposed to an extrusion capped on both ends. I think they're marginally more expensive, but only by £10 or so. 

Hope that's useful!

All the best,

Will