Jump to content
Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum
X Plane

What have you done for your T7 today?

Recommended Posts

Peelt7

Just fitted heed crashbars (bunker) and new s10 hand guards larger in size no heated handlebar grips needed now hopefully.

916400E0-2303-419E-B561-AF9EE0E122CC.jpeg

2AF29F17-56B5-41A1-85E3-FA5FF0F506F5.jpeg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aleksandar13

Been out and about for 3h today... Past the 400 mile mark.. 

Soon to hit the first service 😁

IMG_20191214_135338__01.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lupan
On 12/13/2019 at 5:09 PM, Peelt7 said:

Just fitted heed crashbars (bunker) and new s10 hand guards larger in size no heated handlebar grips needed now hopefully.

916400E0-2303-419E-B561-AF9EE0E122CC.jpeg

2AF29F17-56B5-41A1-85E3-FA5FF0F506F5.jpeg

Why did you prefer that ones instead the hepco & Becker, Yamaha, touratech, etc.

That heed's seems good, the only thing i'm wondering is, that bars don't have the horizontal bar conecting the left and right bars, like the Hepco & Becker but with 250 € we can buy the upper and lower bars and the headlight guard and taths good...

If u can please share why did you choose the heed ones.

Thanks

Edited by Lupan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Greener

Ordered this rack with soft luggage plate from bumot, and no, I don’t know how much it weighs, with a view to re using my monsoon 3s. The handles either side looked a little higher to keep the bag off the exhaust,so close, more thinking required. Anyway, oxfords this week, had enough of my 8 quid mitts, they work great, summer gloves on, waterproof....but, well you know. 650 miles, service all done 118.00 squid. BRAAAAAAAAP, WOW, like Shet off a shovel,such USEABLE power, a complete joy to ride, I’m loving this bike😀

CC598DF4-9967-43EB-A8DE-2A9C2C353D99.jpeg

417FE9B3-EBC0-4F07-83E5-B39F1FAC12D7.jpeg

D42B39DA-C94C-43BC-8965-DA99C21D1639.jpeg

095FA93A-A3BB-40FD-AAF6-D59ADC34099A.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peelt7
7 hours ago, Lupan said:

Why did you prefer that ones instead the hepco & Becker, Yamaha, touratech, etc.

That heed's seems good, the only thing i'm wondering is, that bars don't have the horizontal bar conecting the left and right bars, like the Hepco & Becker but with 250 € we can buy the upper and lower bars and the headlight guard and taths good...

If u can please share why did you choose the heed ones.

Thanks

Hi Lupen my reason for going with heed is they are fixed to the frame at 4 points each side the bike with 8 bolts 16 in total plus 1 bolt joining each side which to me make them very strong. The crash bars are 25mm dia so not to heavy with plenty of paint on them.They are extremely well made and at £179.00 to your door are a bargain and also I like the shape.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MGG
On 12/15/2019 at 5:32 PM, Greener said:

Ordered this rack with soft luggage plate from bumot, and no, I don’t know how much it weighs, with a view to re using my monsoon 3s. The handles either side looked a little higher to keep the bag off the exhaust,so close, more thinking required. Anyway, oxfords this week, had enough of my 8 quid mitts, they work great, summer gloves on, waterproof....but, well you know. 650 miles, service all done 118.00 squid. BRAAAAAAAAP, WOW, like Shet off a shovel,such USEABLE power, a complete joy to ride, I’m loving this bike😀

CC598DF4-9967-43EB-A8DE-2A9C2C353D99.jpeg

417FE9B3-EBC0-4F07-83E5-B39F1FAC12D7.jpeg

D42B39DA-C94C-43BC-8965-DA99C21D1639.jpeg

095FA93A-A3BB-40FD-AAF6-D59ADC34099A.jpeg

Woaaa ! ... That luggage rack looks like a proper decapitating apparatus. I would keep a safe distance behind you    lol

I was looking at the Bumot one with a topcase.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
al700

Anyone fitted the R&G crashbars to share a few pics? They don't have many in their website. I am thinking of the lower motortek or the adventure-spec ones...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
al700

The Heed ones are a nice option since they offer them with one bag on each side...

They have a nice bashplate as well not so good looking but more protective than others..too many options to choose for the Tenere 700 already...I am waiting a reply from Heed regarding the weights of their products. I will report back.

Edited by al700
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mad

Just bolted on the bars for the top Case( is incredibly hard to find “offline” m8x65 mm screws that aren’t countersink)  , I’m waiting for the Case and the adapter plate , so I just used an ktm plate as a mock up 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png
sorry for the extremely messy garage , I’m In between Projects .. 😂

 

 

Edited by Mad
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bzyl
On 12/16/2019 at 8:32 AM, Greener said:

Ordered this rack with soft luggage plate from bumot, and no, I don’t know how much it weighs, with a view to re using my monsoon 3s. The handles either side looked a little higher to keep the bag off the exhaust,so close, more thinking required.

 

 

D42B39DA-C94C-43BC-8965-DA99C21D1639.jpeg

095FA93A-A3BB-40FD-AAF6-D59ADC34099A.jpeg

Just wondering whether you have found a solution to fitting the Monsoon 3's?  I'm hoping to achieve the same thing when my bike arrives.  Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aleksandar13
Posted (edited)

Installed lextek levers for mt-07...

There has been multiple talks about this and most people advise against Chinese levers (most stuff is made in China at different levels of quality).. So I went and ordered these levers from a UK company lextek... The finish is very nice and the feel they give while riding is much improved over the stock ones. 

Paid £32 delivered.. Happy days for me.. And in black with black adjusters. 🤩😎

IMG_20200104_152124.jpg

IMG_20200104_152134.jpg

Edited by Aleksandar13
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
al700

Are the levers foldable and adjustable?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aleksandar13
59 minutes ago, al700 said:

Are the levers foldable and adjustable?

Adjustable only... Not foldable  🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
boboneleg

I took mine for it's first service today, they also fitted Yamaha risers while it was being done.  

 

1350CA82-78A9-4E2D-95D2-D72CB0AFB1BD.thumb.jpg.fb34247c3c7abb507218899bf7d7a849.jpg

 

Then as it was already dirty just from riding 35 miles on roads to the dealer I decided to ride back home on some easy off road tracks.  This was my first time off road on this bike and it was ace, so smooth and easy to ride.

 

IMG_6049.thumb.jpeg.d0436173ebeee819b2d4e1999c7ca84a.jpeg

 

E5C2F07D-CE7D-4141-AD37-E0C7B09293AB.thumb.jpg.551b5b169851af4c91313018ba37ecff.jpgIMG_6047.thumb.jpeg.cbc70c8623f679078f0d02aefb110051.jpeg

 

 

Please excuse the 1990's top box, it was handy today to keep my trainers and other stuff 😀

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rich TT
2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I took mine for it's first service today, they also fitted Yamaha risers while it was being done.  

 

1350CA82-78A9-4E2D-95D2-D72CB0AFB1BD.thumb.jpg.fb34247c3c7abb507218899bf7d7a849.jpg

 

Then as it was already dirty just from riding 35 miles on roads to the dealer I decided to ride back home on some easy off road tracks.  This was my first time off road on this bike and it was ace, so smooth and easy to ride.

 

IMG_6049.thumb.jpeg.d0436173ebeee819b2d4e1999c7ca84a.jpeg

 

E5C2F07D-CE7D-4141-AD37-E0C7B09293AB.thumb.jpg.551b5b169851af4c91313018ba37ecff.jpgIMG_6047.thumb.jpeg.cbc70c8623f679078f0d02aefb110051.jpeg

 

 

Please excuse the 1990's top box, it was handy today to keep my trainers and other stuff 😀

Awesome Bob.

 

That last picture looks like somewhere in Spain or similar, not old blighty! Looks great and I can't wait to off road again on mine.

 

Rich

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Canomball
Posted (edited)

Hi, I have change severals things

 

Footpeg

Ajustable and folding Levers

Mirror Folding and more tall tham original

GPS support home made

 

 

FootPeg1_opt.jpg

FootPeg2_opt.jpg

Mnetas_opt.jpg

Mirror1_opt.jpg

MIrror2_opt.jpg

GPS_Suport1_opt.jpg

 

GPS_Support2_opt.jpg

Edited by Canomball

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aldo1
20 hours ago, Canomball said:

Ciao, ho cose da cambiare sul serio

 

poggiapiede

 

Specchio pieghevole e tham più alto originale

 

20 hours ago, Canomball said:

 

 

FootPeg1_opt.jpg

FootPeg2_opt.jpg

Mnetas_opt.jpg

Mirror1_opt.jpg

MIrror2_opt.jpg

GPS_Suport1_opt.jpg

 

GPS_Support2_opt.jpg

Where did you get footpegs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adi Torpan

I also started working on a motorcycle 😎

f.jpg

e.jpg

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cabby

Just over 400 miles now but man are the roads covered in Shet.

IMG_20200119_125839.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jason

Had a fantastic spin today. Bike is just over 1,000km now 

F0276666-0137-4FA9-A0E3-BA7D9AD0E3E7.jpeg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bror
22 hours ago, Adi Torpan said:

I also started working on a motorcycle 😎

f.jpg

e.jpg

Hi. What is the function of the wire in the picture?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adi Torpan
1 hour ago, Bror said:

Hi. What is the function of the wire in the picture?

 

for this

g.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bror

Ahaa! That was very smart!👌

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bror
On 1/19/2020 at 9:08 AM, Adi Torpan said:

I also started working on a motorcycle 😎

f.jpg

e.jpg

Have you considered any luggage solution yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.