Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Ténéré-hi from Switzerland

deandy

Hi folks

I'm Andy an IT Guy from around Zurich, Switzerland. I've a XT660Z for daily use (in all terrains) and for specials a nice XT600Z from 1985 and my TT600 for the real dirt.

I've let the 1200Z and a lot of orange nice stuff away from me - waiting for the T700. (But if they let me wait some years more for the T7, i'would definitely try out some 2-cylinder from another brand). I'm looking for a bike with more power than the 660Z (also with all the nice xt660.com-stuff and -mods), as reliable as Yamahabikes are and with less weight in the ADV-segment. 

The year 2019 will be a cool and good Ténéré-year - I'm really looking forward what's coming - but I'm very confident that we'll get a supersolid bike with less weight then my 660Z...fun will be guaranteed:).

Tenere700 is already reserved at my local dealer.

cheers and good rides

Andy

12 hours ago, deandy said:

Hi folks

I'm Andy an IT Guy from around Zurich, Switzerland. I've a XT660Z for daily use (in all terrains) and for specials a nice XT600Z from 1985 and my TT600 for the real dirt.

I've let the 1200Z and a lot of orange nice stuff away from me - waiting for the T700. (But if they let me wait some years more for the T7, i'would definitely try out some 2-cylinder from another brand). I'm looking for a bike with more power than the 660Z (also with all the nice xt660.com-stuff and -mods), as reliable as Yamahabikes are and with less weight in the ADV-segment. 

The year 2019 will be a cool and good Ténéré-year - I'm really looking forward what's coming - but I'm very confident that we'll get a supersolid bike with less weight then my 660Z...fun will be guaranteed:).

Tenere700 is already reserved at my local dealer.

cheers and good rides

Andy

Hi Andy, thanks for joining us! 

Archived