Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Got a little too excited riding home from the dealership

tydubs@gmail.co

Ty, Great to see you up and going again.

Nice work on fixing the bent subframe!!

Happy Trails....

Edited by Hibobb

We are all tattooed in our cradles with the beliefs of our tribe

~Oliver Wendell Holmes~

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/16/2021 at 1:28 AM, Hibobb said:

Did you get a phone number from the shapely chick?

absolutely first thing that crossed my mind - smokin' hot

YouTube - RIDER GUIDER - check out my T7 playlist and say hello 😀 

I think this is a combination of things, dodgy road surface, unfamiliar bike and it's quite possible that with new tyres, as soon as it was shaking it's head it was in slippy mode, might not have happened had you had 200 more kilometers on the clock.  Just an experience you thankfully lived through to share to the world.  Good job on the minor injury and repair 🙂

YouTube - RIDER GUIDER - check out my T7 playlist and say hello 😀 

On 4/29/2021 at 8:12 AM, RIDER GUIDER said:

I think this is a combination of things, dodgy road surface, unfamiliar bike and it's quite possible that with new tyres, as soon as it was shaking it's head it was in slippy mode, might not have happened had you had 200 more kilometers on the clock.  Just an experience you thankfully lived through to share to the world.  Good job on the minor injury and repair 🙂

Yep, absolutely not just one factor that played into this. But we're all good now! 

• Like 1

• AZJW locked this topic