Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

What are you listening to right now?

Cruizin

I listen to music at work on my headphones but in general I don't listen to music due to my hearing loss... At work I got Tech N9ne and Eminem on YouTube playlist...

2012-WR250F...2015-FZ-07(Hordpower edition 80whp)...2015- FJ-09 Graves Exhaust Woolich Tune/Kit 120whp

I am listening to Grateful Dead music most of the time, not everyone's cup of tea, but it works for me (~);}

• Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...

From North Carolina

All them witches- Workhorse

I envision my first real ride on a T7 listening to this.  

Edited by Frayed
Spelling error

Hard not to fall in love with the voice of this french lady!

I find difficult to "transfer" the passion of one language to another. These guys do a pretty good job at it. 

Edited by Phaedrus
  • Haha 1

Found this band a while ago.

And of course the new Insomnium album has been on my playlist.

Filmed in the beautiful scenery at Koli, Finland.

Edited by Totti
  • Like 2

"Eternally, unavoidably, eventually, all paths will lead to the cemetery." Sentenced

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2019 at 9:46 PM, Totti said:

Found this band a while ago.

And of course the new Insomnium album has been on my playlist.

Filmed in the beautiful scenery at Koli, Finland.

Nice one - Insomnium. That's how i'm feeling tonight! Maybe in their next clip in that beautiful place we ride in on our T 700's?  I will find a video of Manowar if I can later, old school Metal I was listening to today. Now I must see my dad, he is sick.

On 10/23/2019 at 7:32 PM, Phaedrus said:

Hard not to fall in love with the voice of this french lady!

I find difficult to "transfer" the passion of one language to another. These guys do a pretty good job at it. 

I see us both, with friends, all good people, on the south coast of Cuba, near Santiago De Cuba, around a big table under the shade of a large tropical tree, lots of good food at hand, Havana Club by the bottle, and some nice Cuban cigars, watching the waves roll in, some fishing boats far out busy at work, the sun is low in the sky........

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, bikeever said:

Found this as recommendation at Apple Music. Great Music. Like the Synthesizer🙂 

I like that dude, here's a track he did with Daft Punk

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been listening to Lilliac lately, a young family of artists ages 10-20. The youngest plays keyboard and the oldest plays lead guitar. The 19yr old girl plays drums and her 16yr old sister is lead vocals. I'm a 52 yr old heavy metal lover and I just can't get enough of this band and their family's story.

Lilliac - Holy Diver Cover

Edited by GPSAT

James 2021 Tenere 700 - Black

• 4 months later...

Listen a lot to White Zombie lately, and Rob Zombie to lesser extend:

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Currently listening to Janis Joplin but this would be a sample of what’s usually played around here. 👍🏻 I also like a lot of older big band swing style and early jazz as well though not played nearly as much. 

369E569C-05FB-49D8-8F3A-83FEEE53BA59.thumb.jpeg.3c3479684e12b6e9f191612fe90e78ca.jpeg

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...