Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

What are you listening to right now?

Cruizin

• Moderators

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/8/2019 at 5:37 AM, shaneygrog said:

Some old skool metal! I don't listen to much metal at all, never did, but I love Manowar!

Yeeaah Damn thats good, goes by in my phone playlist once in a while, people don't seem to know the band all that much. 

Have you ever heard of this Demo version

https://youtu.be/4w08Ehhee9o

Edited by Seakan

My nephew put me onto this band a couple of years ago. Have seen them live twice and they put on a tremendous live show.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@sracer Thank goodness there are grownups still out there...

try this one

• Like 1

We are all tattooed in our cradles with the beliefs of our tribe

~Oliver Wendell Holmes~

• 2 weeks later...

It may not be for everybody, in fact I'm even convinced most of you will not like my favourite style.

This one though is of disturbing actuality: a band from Ukraine whose music is about the senselessness of war.

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 5/2/2020 at 1:42 PM, Cruizin said:

Sometimes I forget about an artist that I used to listen to alot, and then pick it up and wonder how I forgot. 

This is the case with Gary Moore, who i have been jamming all day. 

You need to check out Roy Buchanan.

FygMvCrMWJXDyan4gXPYX-1200-80.jpg

Roy Buchanan inspired Jeff Beck, Gary Moore and Joe Bonamassa, but suffered a life of addiction and died a bluesman’s death

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...