Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

T7’s in Greece(one in need)

HugoB

Hello everyone 

reporting in from Greece, in Nafpaktos. 

me and another member from this forum, Rok are having a blast riding around here. Yesterday we rode a very decent part of one of the stages of the Hellas rally(super awesome). 

Rok and I are parting ways in a couple of days, he’s headed home to Slovenia and I’m headed north to Thessaloniki and then traversing through Bulgaria and Romania in off-road following the TET network. 

im in dire need of some rubber for the T7 though and it seems impossible to find or order anything here in Greece(I joke you not), we have tried asking many people and many stores and many phone calls but always a similar answer: no tires for your bike in Greece. 

tried with my tyre guy in Italy which is quite close but even he can’t arrange anything to get shipped here etc. 

does anybody know something or someone, or have some tyres or anything that could to help me continue this journey? 

thanks a bunch 

Hugo 

B91B2246-50D2-4F3C-AB2D-34A44D3C71F1.jpeg

• Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...