Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Disappointment Tenerè

Barone76

On 7/7/2021 at 9:06 AM, Barone76 said:

Forse non avete letto tutte le risposte....sono deluso della qualità della moto e ho chiesto se i problemi che ho riscontrato sono comuni o no. La brutta figura la fa chi commenta senza leggere! 

Ho capito che sono stato sfortunato e gli altri tenere non hanno i problemi del mio.

Purtroppo parlo e scrivo solo italiano...e con il telefono non riesco a tradurre.

Maybe my translation can help?

Maybe you have not read all the answers.. I am disappointed in the quality of the bike and I have asked if the problems which I have encountered were in common or not. The "bad guy" (brutta figura is not easily to translate into English / American, note ed...) is the one who comments without reading.

I have understood that I have been unfortunately and the other tenere's dont have my problems.

Unfortunately I speak and write only in Italian.. and by telephone I don't manage to translate.

• Moderators
On 7/6/2021 at 4:43 PM, Burner said:

Time to lock this thread.

Agreed. We're done here. 

• Like 2

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

• AZJW locked this topic