Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

T7 90% offroad build

Canadian-t7

17 hours ago, Canadian-t7 said:

@random1781jokingly, like you don't wash your bike? The lower windshield is held on with 4 push clips so it can be removed and cleaned when cleaning the bike. It would need to be removed because of clearance between the lights and windshield. Similar to how the dust collects behind the upper windshield and winglets.

Yeah just joking about cleaning. I mean half way joking, I don't want to add any additional parts that need to be cleaned.

I had one of the clear protectors on my old 1290's headlight and it did accumulate some dust under there. It wasn't bad but it was annoying, and I eventually got rid of it.

• Like 1

advgoats.com

• 4 weeks later...

Parts for complete abs delete. Actuator delete, single front rotor. Hey abs, thanks for coming out, but we don't need ya. Installing shortly.  Black lines with gold fittings and gold banjo bolts 🔥

20230605_133005.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@random1781 I had broken my factory headlight, so I used the connector from the broken headlight. 

• Like 1

Our Friends

Tenere across the USA

Tenere 700 Forum. We are just Tenere 700 owners and fans

Tenere700.net is not affiliated with Yamaha Motor Co and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of ea individual author and do not represent Yamaha Motor Co or Tenere700.net .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.