Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

My collection so far

Kavika1991

We decided to move to the US in 2020. The plan was to set some roots in a place were we could tour in any direction. So we decided Arizona was perfect. We bought a property over the phone then the lockdowns made it impossible for to move for another year.  

Finally, in May of 2021 I was able to come and see our home and begin furnishing it and getting it ready for the Wife’s arrival. So the first thing I did was order 4 motorcycles a dealership in town. All received a few weeks apart as they arrived. 
 So, here is the start of my collection.

T7, Helios

Goldwing, Samson

XSR700, Eros

CMX500, Cupido 

And in case anyone cares, the car is name the Argus. And it has been quite a few places. 

7FA1E922-A207-4C70-B2F6-CFF933BD51B5.jpeg

88259496-C348-4C55-B27F-CFC7921ADEC8.jpeg

42288B68-33DA-4FBF-ABD3-6F76873D19C4.jpeg

1BBA4C2B-2A03-48E4-968E-05E0F886B400.jpeg

Edited by Kavika1991
  • Like 8

Very cool. Where did you move from?

• Like 1

OverlandRider.com

Posted (edited)

Germany, But Im a Spaniard, my wife is German. But I guess now we are Muricans! 😊

Edited by Kavika1991
  • Like 3

40 minutes ago, Kavika1991 said:

Germany, But Im a Spaniard, my wife is German. But I guess now we are Muricans! 😊

Good stuff! Guess you are!! 😄

• Haha 1

OverlandRider.com

Nice ride collection.  Nice truck too.  Nice riding area.  Looks like a real nice garage.  Enjoy the area and all it offers.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Landshark said:

Nice ride collection.  Nice truck too.  Nice riding area.  Looks like a real nice garage.  Enjoy the area and all it offers.  

Thank you! I try. My days are spent riding or planning rides for the most part. Anytime the body is able, the mind is willing. 😊

• Like 1

Bought a property over the phone. Wow 😁 I wouldn't have dared. It seems to have worked out fine for you though ! Very nice

• Haha 1

On 1/8/2022 at 12:45 PM, Kavika1991 said:

Finally, in May of 2021 I was able to come and see our home and begin furnishing it and getting it ready for the Wife’s arrival. So the first thing I did was order 4 motorcycles a dealership in town. 

🤣 👍

Edited by DT675
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, DT675 said:

🤣 👍

Well, a man has to have priorities. But in my defense I also got a bed that day. 😋 she was not amused. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/9/2022 at 3:01 AM, qInvention said:

Bought a property over the phone. Wow 😁 I wouldn't have dared. It seems to have worked out fine for you though ! Very nice

It did work out good. Thank goodness! Better than I expected by a lot. Fortune favors the bald!  😃

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 1/8/2022 at 10:45 AM, Kavika1991 said:

We decided to move to the US in 2020. The plan was to set some roots in a place were we could tour in any direction. So we decided Arizona was perfect. We bought a property over the phone then the lockdowns made it impossible for to move for another year.  

Finally, in May of 2021 I was able to come and see our home and begin furnishing it and getting it ready for the Wife’s arrival. So the first thing I did was order 4 motorcycles a dealership in town. All received a few weeks apart as they arrived. 
 So, here is the start of my collection.

T7, Helios

Goldwing, Samson

XSR700, Eros

CMX500, Cupido 

And in case anyone cares, the car is name the Argus. And it has been quite a few places. 

7FA1E922-A207-4C70-B2F6-CFF933BD51B5.jpeg

88259496-C348-4C55-B27F-CFC7921ADEC8.jpeg

42288B68-33DA-4FBF-ABD3-6F76873D19C4.jpeg

1BBA4C2B-2A03-48E4-968E-05E0F886B400.jpeg

Love that you name your bikes. I think it shows a deeper love than others who don't. I always name my bikes and cars and guns. Yes guns! My baby right now is Rosie, a 2021 Ténéré 700 I bought new. The fist bike I have owned in over  30 years that is not a sport bike. Love her! I think that naming your bike gives it personality. May be you get what I am saying. I always just keep one because I can't afford the insurance for each. They add up. 

• Like 1