Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

*Sold* Bike for sale

ShayC5

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     I have decided to sell my 2021 T7, it is a hard decision but I am in the process of moving to a new house and a sxs would be more usable to me at the moment. So about the bike, Ceramic Ice, Anti-bobble, Tail tidy, Seat Concepts comfort seat, Cyclops LED blinkers, 16 tooth front sprocket, 2 Wheel Power ECU flash which is the best mod of them all. Bike has 2144 miles all 2 lane country backroads, never been off road. Now the bad, for the first time ever it slid out from under me on the first ride of the year and I still do not know how it happened. I was turning right from a stop and like the front wheel slid out from under me and I'm laying on the pavement damn. No more than 5-10mph but scratched a few things in the pics. I do have the stock exhaust that can be put back on but if somebody was to trail ride this would be no big deal because you are going to ding it. If interested you can PM me, if you can find one cheaper or whatever just move along please. Located in Huntsville , Alabama $11,000

20220412_195123_resized.jpg

20220412_195143_resized.jpg

20220412_195151_resized.jpg

20220412_195131_resized.jpg

20220413_055812_resized.jpg

Edited by ShayC5
  • Like 1

• AZJW changed the title to *Sold* Bike for sale

Our Friends

Tenere across the USA

Tenere 700 Forum. We are just Tenere 700 owners and fans

Tenere700.net is not affiliated with Yamaha Motor Co and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of ea individual author and do not represent Yamaha Motor Co or Tenere700.net .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.