Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

SIDI Adenture 2 Boots NEW size 41

Mark Norris

Brand new never worn SIDI Adventure 2 boots in size 41, in original box and materials. I ordered these for a big ride but a non riding injury has laid me up for at least a year. They were $475 new, sell them for $290 plus the cost of ground shipping in the lower continental USA. No stories just a brand new pair of SIDI Adventure 2 boots for $185 off. Euro size 41 and I am a 71/2 to an 8 in US mens. These are exceptional boots. 

If I miss the messages here you can text me at 719-375-9426. Thanks!

1145543388_SIDIAdventuebootsonbox.jpg.16ca606582b063630791c52cfd463138.jpg1329441546_SIDIAdenvenureinnerside.jpg.f4c6da0ae7a82b7dd95aab85081dece4.jpg1115919140_SIDIAdventurebox.jpg.d5e409012eaa2ea79e207b128465edbb.jpg

• Like 1

Wow, what a good deal.  These will sell fast I'll bet.

Price LOWERED to $275 and I will chip in on the shipping cost, this means over $200 savings on a brand new pair of Sidi Adventure 2 boots. 

I think the size might be the biggest reason for not selling these because they are superb, i have the full black in size 45 (normally 43 when it's not Italian).

Just an FYI, I normally wear a size 7.5 and thats what the 41 comes out to for what thats worth. Someone has to have my foot size. 

5 hours ago, Mark Norris said:

Just an FYI, I normally wear a size 7.5 and thats what the 41 comes out to for what thats worth. Someone has to have my foot size. 

Maybe worth mentioning because not everybody knows this boots are a bit smaller then normal.

Thanks, I think that's my point as my feet are a true 71/2 to 8 US shoe size and these 41 Euro fit perfectly and not smaller. 

Price now lowered to $250 for these BRAND NEW Sidi Adventure 2 boots!!