Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

* Sold* 2021 Tenere For Sale 700kms

NorthernTenere

Not sure if this is allowed or in the right place. I'm  selling a red/white Tenere with only 700kms.I've added a factory center stand and factory heated grips. Also added Hepco-Becker upper and lower crash bars as well as the Outback Motortek Pannier Racks with the X frame mount and a Rotopax fuel container. I am not using it as I thought I would and am looking to sell. I can arrange delivery and would consider bringing the bike to Edmonton AB or Northern BC for a fee. This is a clean bike, never been dropped or even in the rain.$14k

• Like 1

• Moderators

@NorthernTenereMoved to Classifieds.  Picture needed.

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

• AZJW changed the title to * Sold* 2021 Tenere For Sale 700kms

Our Friends

Tenere across the USA

Tenere 700 Forum. We are just Tenere 700 owners and fans

Tenere700.net is not affiliated with Yamaha Motor Co and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of ea individual author and do not represent Yamaha Motor Co or Tenere700.net .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.