Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum
Aleksandar13

Join my weekly adventure πŸ˜€πŸ˜‰

Aleksandar13
Just now, Rich TT said:

Great stuff. Was out myself yesterday and not been in the T7 for a few weeks and I just wanted to ride and ride. Great pic

I have to ride at least once a week.. For couple of hours to get rid of the "Itch". That's how I call it πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‚

Amazing how well the bike handles and how enjoyable this bloody engine is.. How do you like the bike with the new spring? Big difference in behavior? CheersΒ 

Rich TT
1 minute ago, Aleksandar13 said:

I have to ride at least once a week.. For couple of hours to get rid of the "Itch". That's how I call it πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‚

Amazing how well the bike handles and how enjoyable this bloody engine is.. How do you like the bike with the new spring? Big difference in behavior? CheersΒ 

Just feels plusher so far and not really pushed it yet as roads were still damp yesterday. Looking forward to taking it off road again, so I can really test it out. It will be better for sure. So easy to take the shock out too.

• Like 1

Aleksandar13
Just now, Rich TT said:

Just feels plusher so far and not really pushed it yet as roads were still damp yesterday. Looking forward to taking it off road again, so I can really test it out. It will be better for sure. So easy to take the shock out too.

I will have mine installed end of February by the company who is working with rally raid... Can't remember their name... I'm not that good to be able to change it myself πŸ§πŸ˜‚

Rich TT
1 minute ago, Aleksandar13 said:

I will have mine installed end of February by the company who is working with rally raid... Can't remember their name... I'm not that good to be able to change it myself πŸ§πŸ˜‚

Great. Be good to know what you think when you get it installed

• Like 1

Aleksandar13

What a crap day it is today.. Winds are very high in South UK and I'm unable to go out πŸ˜₯.Β 

I'm contemplating on getting the small exhaust from dominator.. Could be loud πŸ”ŠπŸ˜‚

The rally one from t7 sounds amazingly loud but double the price...Β 

Β 

IMG_20200201_163344-02.jpeg

ADVUSA
53 minutes ago, Aleksandar13 said:

What a crap day it is today.. Winds are very high in South UK and I'm unable to go out πŸ˜₯.Β 

I'm contemplating on getting the small exhaust from dominator.. Could be loud πŸ”ŠπŸ˜‚

The rally one from t7 sounds amazingly loud but double the price...Β 

Β 

IMG_20200201_163344-02.jpeg

I'm not sure I'll be doing anything with the exhaust, neighbors are close and I'm pretty sure I'm the first person up in the morning in my close proximity neighborhood. I plan to take this bike to work where as I don't take my KTM 690 - no luggage for stuff.Β  Don't want to piss them off.

If I were to do exhaust upgrade,Β  it would be a *Free Sound Upgrade* by Adrian.Β  Keep up the ACF-50 plan, I heard about the corrosion.Β 

Β 

Β 

😊

Aleksandar13
2 hours ago, ADVUSA said:

I'm not sure I'll be doing anything with the exhaust, neighbors are close and I'm pretty sure I'm the first person up in the morning in my close proximity neighborhood. I plan to take this bike to work where as I don't take my KTM 690 - no luggage for stuff.Β  Don't want to piss them off.

If I were to do exhaust upgrade,Β  it would be a *Free Sound Upgrade* by Adrian.Β  Keep up the ACF-50 plan, I heard about the corrosion.Β 

Β 

Β 

😊

I would like to keep the stock exhaust for when I ride in Europe, maybe an aftermarket one will be to loud for multiple days in the saddle.. Wouldn't want to ruin the stock one...Β 

I'm still waiting on lextek to come up with their link pipe as they have some amazing sounding mt07 on the web.Β 

Time will tell.Β