Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

New Wisconsin Member

Howdy, For 2023 I’ve decided to join the forum. I look forward to seeing everyone’s mods, hearing about updates and upgrades as well as potential trips.  I’m a second hand owner of a 2020 Tenere 700 as of last august and previously owned a BMW G310GS for the past 2 years.  Hello to all…

858BD610-6D5F-4D20-9FAE-7296C04A2F49.jpeg

02090013-CF36-4830-90A9-CC1190AE1D4B.jpeg

Welcome @PondHawk - much to learn here and much to enjoy and share.  Post often. 

@PondHawk Where are you at? I am central WI, near Marshfield. 

Bike is put away until all the salt is off the roads!

We are all tattooed in our cradles with the beliefs of our tribe

~Oliver Wendell Holmes~

Nice to meet you all.. @Hibobbin down south near New Glarus, Albany area. My bikes parked in the garage also but I just did some suspension work and greasing during the warm spell we just had, now I’m anxious to get out and try it soon…. Do you have any public off hwy riding areas up there you recommend?

4A2EEB34-E607-46CE-A086-DDA1014C9DF7.jpeg

@PondHawk, next time I ride the driftless area, I will meet up with you for a spotted cow. (An indigenous Wisconsin brew)

Public riding areas.... but they are tough single track stuff. Fun on a dirt bike but would be hell on a 450 pound behemoth.

Black River Falls area has "Crawford Hills"

Neillsville area has "Knobby Ridge"

Adams area has "Dyracuse Recreational Park".

We are all tattooed in our cradles with the beliefs of our tribe

~Oliver Wendell Holmes~