Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Tenere 700 decal kits

al700

5 minutes ago, That70sman said:

@Adi Torpan

What pipe is that? I like it. Also the red and black is something completely different as I've seen so far. Nice.

total cost below 100 euros

56.PNG

edit 3.jpg

• Like 1

@Adi TorpanWow I am impressed. Is it Swedish made, or otherwise good quality? And not unimportant: does it sound good, any youtube uploads possible on that? 🙂

This is the equivalent on the Camel set which is expensive and even more expensive when importing to EU.

4 minutes ago, That70sman said:

@Adi TorpanWow I am impressed. Is it Swedish made, or otherwise good quality? And not unimportant: does it sound good, any youtube uploads possible on that? 🙂

This is the equivalent on the Camel set which is expensive and even more expensive when importing to EU.

the quality is good for this price. The muffler is exposed so if you drive on offroad you are not sorry if you scratch it (for 30 euros you get a new one). After 5000 km mine is and sounds very good

18 minutes ago, That70sman said:

• Like 3

More Ténéré vids, I love it. Until I have mine. Not mostly for it's off road reasons. In Dutch-land we don't have interesting off road tracks besides a couple of roads that lead trough a forest and might not be paved. But it fits me best and gives me pleasure and comfort. Had a severe crash on a tree by a car who like to play pool on the road with motorcyclists. 5 yrs wheelchair, 20 surgeries and 13 years I wanna go back in the saddle. Had a run on it and there was a relationship instantly with this awesome Ténéré. It's gonna be Corné on his Ténéré 😛 Cause that's my name.

• Like 6

On 2/13/2021 at 10:56 AM, That70sman said:

More Ténéré vids, I love it. Until I have mine. Not mostly for it's off road reasons. In Dutch-land we don't have interesting off road tracks besides a couple of roads that lead trough a forest and might not be paved. But it fits me best and gives me pleasure and comfort. Had a severe crash on a tree by a car who like to play pool on the road with motorcyclists. 5 yrs wheelchair, 20 surgeries and 13 years I wanna go back in the saddle. Had a run on it and there was a relationship instantly with this awesome Ténéré. It's gonna be Corné on his Ténéré 😛 Cause that's my name.

Wow, sounds like a long but ultimately amazing recovery! Congrats on the Tenere, probably goes without saying on this forum but, great choice!! 😂

Take it easy out there 👍

• Like 1

Thank you @TOMMY_TENNY ! It's probably not strange to say that it comes with a price. Everything I do has it feedback in pain. And my doctor who planted the 3th elbow implant might not agree me getting back to riding. But I honestly have given up a lot in live since then because the feedback was to heavy or to long. Riding gives me mental energy for weeks so I thought "f it, I am doing it and whoever disagrees can kiss my tiny hiny". And I get it, all the worries and meant well advice, but life is not without consequences nor risk. So it is about time I started living again. In the passed I hobbied on old CBs' and XS' into  caferacers.  So I tried a Guzzi V7 caferacer because it looked awesome but that would've been so wrong. The ducati dessertsled was also a looks-based choice, but more a hooligan bike to me and just not following the way I wanted it, especially in lower speeds. The T7 just fitted instantly well and even though I rarely ride, it just went so perfectly in everything. And when I got into it more, I just think it is the best bike and also best looking bike one can buy in this range of hp/ weight and possibilities.

Btw my tips for protection would be elbow, shin and knees. But for hitting a tree with 80k one needs a car. But the protection I am gonna wear is def high off road boots.

• Like 3

And yes, the recovery is quiet amazing. I had the luck of meeting the right doctors from the start. In the beginning they said they weren't sure if I could walk again. My wheelchair is now collecting dust in my garage 🙂

• Like 3

On 2/12/2021 at 4:25 PM, beater_bimmer said:

I joined the anti-decal decal club today.

IMG_4387.jpg

IMG_4388.jpg

IMG_4389.jpg

IMG_4390.jpg

Welcome to the Dark Side. 

The only stickers on my bike are of that for which parts are installed. IMG_0373.jpg.6cc34a8475d3d7f08d58c7e08666f81c.jpg

• Like 6

16 hours ago, johnnygolucky said:

Welcome to the Dark Side. 

The only stickers on my bike are of that for which parts are installed. IMG_0373.jpg.6cc34a8475d3d7f08d58c7e08666f81c.jpg

Although I've gone "whole hog" with the stickers thang, I do love the blacked out look. @johnnygolucky and @beater_bimmer your bikes look awesome!

17 hours ago, That70sman said:

And yes, the recovery is quiet amazing. I had the luck of meeting the right doctors from the start. In the beginning they said they weren't sure if I could walk again. My wheelchair is now collecting dust in my garage 🙂

Great to hear @That70sman !

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2021 at 9:49 AM, That70sman said:

@Big fella many ways to build a Rally 🙂

That's what I love about the T7, easy to change all the characteristics apart from the engine performance. Yamaha missed a chance with their own rally. They should've made some serious upgrades and that bike would be a big seller a bit like BMW did with their adventure versions of the GS.

Bf.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My white bike is supposed to come in sometime in June. Fingers crossed.

I am thinking of going with this Rubberdust design but not sure how it would look over the white plastic?

Anyone do something similar?

Produkte_Yamaha_T700_Spirit_yellow.jpg

• Like 1

Hi.
Nice to hear it's in progress.
But there will be a lot of white plastic surfaces left with that kit.
I think that layout fits the black model, and then it will be really nice, I think.
I myself have the red / white kit on mine, and like it.
It may be an option for you.

WhitePearl_2.thumb.jpg.60e0fe68eee6c9d83db23699ab650dd0.jpg

• Like 2

@Hannu

That looks nice. 

I wish some one would come up with some options for the North American version of the White and Red bike. As of now none of the graphic kits match the Red used on the NA model. Hopefully they will catch up soon, I do like the NA Red as opposed to the European version. I would prefer one that didn't cover the red on the tail section though. 

I kind of made up my own version for now. Just ordered the lower red stickers and another set of Tenere 700 stickers and cut them up, and utilized a 1/8" black pin stripe .

0807201407a_HDR.thumb.jpg.67223c0550924649334ad4cdb644e7d4.jpg

Edited by UtahJack
  • Like 3

I'm normally more of a fan of reduced graphics and decals, but the Yamaha speedblock design was a must have. Thanks to Wazshaw's tip, I ordered them through Crispy Designs in the UK, and I also only use two of the six included stickers. I had only seen the red / white version so far, this is how the blue / white version looks like ...

IMG_8133.thumb.jpeg.ca5e6b67c7435018cc33aae7021c8db7.jpeg

IMG_8121.thumb.jpeg.d157b08a769ef07d479c41e2fe8e1cdc.jpeg

Greetings

Thomas

• Like 4

On 2/13/2021 at 1:25 AM, beater_bimmer said:

I joined the anti-decal decal club today.

I switched from a white/red bike to this, loving it now! BTW, I have a pair or red Yamaha speed block stickers I never use if anyone would like to buy them cheaply from me (PM me):

IMG_4390.jpg

Love that look!
Can you tell how you did the "T7" logo ? did  you cut it from the original and repositioned it ?
Or can you order it somewhere ?
Thanks in advance.