Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

beater_bimmer

Yep, I just cut the logo and re-positioned it a bit.  I didn't like the T7 so close together so I lowered the 7.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• al700

• That70sman

• Hannu

• UtahJack

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kit fun deco          

Today I dressed my beauty with Decalmoto graphics.

what I worked today on design

Posted Images

Hannu
18 hours ago, UtahJack said:

@Hannu

That looks nice. 

I wish some one would come up with some options for the North American version of the White and Red bike. As of now none of the graphic kits match the Red used on the NA model. Hopefully they will catch up soon, I do like the NA Red as opposed to the European version. I would prefer one that didn't cover the red on the tail section though. 

I kind of made up my own version for now. Just ordered the lower red stickers and another set of Tenere 700 stickers and cut them up, and utilized a 1/8" black pin stripe .

0807201407a_HDR.thumb.jpg.67223c0550924649334ad4cdb644e7d4.jpg

Hi.
You can also paint the rear part white.
Then you do not have to worry about the shade of the red color, but can choose which Red / white decal kit you want.