Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Tenere 700 decal kits

al700

• 1 month later...

Hello.

I like your decals of your bike but I think I want some camouflage decals.

Have some of you some measure or file that I can use to build my own.

Thanks in advanceĀ 

On 3/27/2020 at 12:50 PM, CReamflourish said:

@al700Ā here you go mate!Ā šŸ‘

Ā 

Decals by Race Styles (search for Tenere 700 to find them on their website). I chose not to have the optional race number and name on them.

Ā 

RACE-STYLESĀ® konzipiert hochwertige DIRTBIKE-DEKORE. Wir beraten kostenlos + individuell. TƤgliche Produktion + weltweiter Versand fĆ¼r KTM, Aprilia, Yamaha, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Honda, Suzuki, SWM, MZ, TM, Kawasaki, Beta, GasGas, KSR, Generic

Ā 

20200327_182754970_iOS.thumb.jpg.1dbb817e5a380e722fe65e47ce8960c9.jpg

Ā 

Side panels

The blanked out name sticker is one I've put on top from:

your trusty source for adventure travel stickers

20200327_182801170_iOS.thumb.jpg.33ef8687330a298443cf7270a321e8cc.jpg

Ā 

(I've hit my upload limit so I cant post anymore yet!)

There is a 10 MB per post limit. You can resize your pics before uploading by emailing them to yourself first,Ā  Thats the fasted way to reduce image size, and the actual size of the image usually wont drop, just some of the detail.Ā 

Ā 

If on a windows computer you can do this.

1.Ā 

Click the Windows Start orb, then click "All Programs," "Accessories" and "Paint." Click the blue drop-down menu in Paint's upper-left corner and select "Open."

2.Ā 

Find and select the picture you're resizing using the Windows Explorer window, then click "Open." Click "Resize" in the Image section of the Microsoft Paint Ribbon. Ensure "Maintain aspect ratio" has a check mark beside it.

3.Ā 

Highlight the "100" in the "Horizontal" box and change the value. This number represents the size in percentage, where the photo's default size is 100 percent. Lower the number to make the photo smaller, or raise it to make the picture bigger.

4.Ā 

Click "OK" in the Resize and Skew window. Click the blue drop-down menu in Paint's top left corner and select "Save" to overwrite the original image, or "Save As" to save the image as a new file.

Ā 

Pic hosting is incredibly expensive.Ā 

Thanks.Ā 

I will check this up with my designer if he can use this photos to have for measure when he print out in his machine.Ā 

Crispy Designs created this kit for me. Ā They will try and accommodate customisations if you ask them nicely

68B72733-E68A-40FA-92A5-917B83A3BE66.jpeg

E9D9CE55-F4A7-4BDC-93F9-9E54C056F39E.jpeg

• Like 5

On 2/17/2020 at 10:54 AM, Sandijs said:

Finished my decal instalation.

Kit is from decalmoto. Semi custom - only changed the color (from yellow/blue to blue/blue).

Ā 

20200216_142306.thumb.jpg.958c985215d1e54366c94d56e0dc7a8d.jpg

looks amazing ...beefy tyre on the back does give the bike such a cool look as well as the Tenere writing on the sideĀ šŸ‘

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Cruizin said:

which rear tire is that?

It's a Mitas e12 140/80-r18 rally tire. Very similar to Mitas e09.

• Like 2

Another kit from Decalmoto.

The fit was generally very good, most fitting errors came from my own mistakes/inexperience rather than the fit of the kit.

Fitting took pretty much my entire Sunday, patience is required!

2020-05-24 Decalmoto.jpg

• Like 7

I have 2 sets from DecalMoto here though no bike yet. šŸ„“ Have decided the Yellow set will be going on once the Matte Black bike arrives. These are the heavier 500 micron set also. Should be very durable and lasting.4F350FF2-7B64-4B0E-82E4-C975AEDD75D3.thumb.jpeg.cfae775016ebfff8446d0d76ab30ac97.jpeg

Ā 

810F15CF-1166-44F4-B644-4D691DC55DB6.thumb.jpeg.1b97ee830b266683d2e74608703c8702.jpeg

Ā 

• Like 7

On 2/12/2020 at 8:07 PM, Murska said:

Race Styles:

Unsere Produkte unkompliziert und schnell finden? Mit Hilfe der Stichwort- oder Herstellersuche, sowie der NavigationsĆ¼bersicht fĆ¼hren wir dich zu deinem neuen Dekor.

kuva.png.7b632286b52ad636c63dc925ee5c6c27.png

This is sharp. Not flashy. But still has stuff on there I'd rather not.Ā 

Ā 

So doesĀ anyone know if these decal kits can be done without all the product advertisements? I wont have Acerbis, Ohlins, Regina Akrapovic etc parts on my bike. If I'm putting a sticker on, it will be of a part that I purchased over time and not just a bunch of stock random names all at once.Ā Curious to if they can omitĀ those or are these just stock packages with no changes?Ā 

• Like 2

@johnnygoluckyĀ you can always email them and ask. Can also have a set done up custom. I might do that in a year or two with what I actually install on the bike.Ā I liked these since they werenā€™t absolutely covered in names like many are.Ā 

On 2/24/2020 at 5:51 PM, Jonas said:

Snyggt! Var kƶpte du kittet?

from Lidl

• Haha 2

the latest design variant of my motorcycle

2.jpg

1.jpg

01.jpg

IMG_5898.JPG

• Like 9

On 6/1/2020 at 3:08 AM, Murska said:

Race Styles makes just the kind of stickers you want. You can remove a Sponsor, or add your own Sponsor.

Race Styles sticker is very high quality and good fit. They make changes if you want and delivery is fast.

My bike has Race Styles Premium stickers, I will put more pictures later.

Ā 

14845597.jpg

Ā 

14845599.jpg

Ā 

14844426.jpg

Must be one of the best looking bikes in Black šŸ‘

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2020 at 12:31 PM, Aleksandar13 said:

looks amazing ...beefy tyre on the back does give the bike such a cool look as well as the Tenere writing on the sideĀ šŸ‘

Do you know the part number for the rubber knee pads on the side, I have been looking for them with no success.

The side grips are Yamaha accessories...so you will find them in the accessory yamaha catalogue in their website.

22 minutes ago, al700 said:

The side grips are Yamaha accessories...so you will find them in the accessory yamaha catalogue in their website.

For some reason it is not here,Ā  this is the only one that shows up.

Maybe if you have a chance post the part number and I will see if that works.

Thanks.

Shop Genuine Yamaha Accessories, GYTR performance products, Star Custom Accessories and more for motorcycles, scooters, ATVs, side-by-sides, snowmobiles, boats and WaveRunners.

image.thumb.png.26f70c0b485b865865a59fab6c446e85.png

That's the accessory

• BW3-FRPRT-00-00Ā - Black

In United States the bike is not yet available to be bought inĀ the showrooms and that's why all accessories are not yet available. the same happened in europe...they became gradually available.

• Like 1