Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

MX Boot fit - roomy or tight?

Tenerider

27 minutes ago, Dougie said:

Won’t go far wrong with Sidi. Still have a pair I bought in ‘97.  
(tight bastard😁)

That's impressive!

I watched Bret Tkacs' vid on offroad boots, he mentioned he had his Sidis for ten years and they were still fine - one reason for me to accept the high price.

• Like 1

I'm just back from fitting and my Sidi Adventure 2 are like a pair of slippers but the Atejo and Crossfire 3 don't match my feet at all. The size i normally have are too tight in length, was to be expected because de Adv 2 are 2 sizes bigger but word was that Sidi changed in that department.
But not just there but the complete fitment. 2 sizes up (they didn't had 1 size up) the toebox was not from way too tight to too large but way way too large and the ankle still was terrible.
The LEAT's where also too tight and sizement goes up 1,5 size in EU sizing so that would be from 43 (9) to 44,5 (10) and those where too large but the form was not too bad.
The Alpinestars Tech 7 where tight but comfy and not too short, just a bit narrow and after keeping them on when i was looking for other options and looking for bigger sizes they got already better.
It's a online store with some physical shops and one is just a 20 min ride away so i had them ordered to the shop but they where only in black at the moment and when i checked after deciding i will go for the Tech 7 there where more colours available, black is just too hot in the sun.
I decided to check when i was home and now ordered the Tech 7 Drystar and i now had a discount code making the Drystar just €15 more expensive.
Less colour options but one was good enough, luckily not white but greyish.
2012620-938-fr_tech-7-enduro-drystar-boot.jpg

So i go from a roomy ADV to a tight fit Enduro boot.

• Like 1