Camel ADV

Yamaha T7 Tenere 700 High Fender Kit

T7adventures

Just take my money now!! 👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

al700
5 hours ago, Camel ADV said:

Our vendor page is ready a bit before out high fender kit is so I don't have all the info for you just yet.

The T7 high fender kit is finalized, we're just waiting on a few parts to arrive. I'll post more info as we get closer to launch. 

This is what I can share at the moment:

IMG_3426.jpeg

IMG_3295.jpeg

The black fender looks different than the white one. Are a different model/brand or is it the different colour that makes it look like that?

• Like 1

Camel ADV
1 hour ago, al700 said:

The black fender looks different than the white one. Are a different model/brand or is it the different colour that makes it look like that?

The black one is a Polisport SM Line UFX Universal SuperMoto. It looks good but requires some minor filing to fit properly

The white one is a UFO Universal Super Moto. It's very strange, it looks much better in person than in the pics.

I have a Acebris SuperMoto on the bike currently... I think that's my personal favorite and the one I'm likely to have available for purchase. 

I'll have the kit available with and without a fender. Due to the size of the fender, the box gets much larger and the shipping costs go up considerably, especially for international orders. It will be much cheaper and easier for most people to source a fender locally rather than have us ship one out.

Fender selection is critical in this application. Shorter Super Moto fenders will be the way to go. The rad on the T7 is mounted very close to the front wheel so getting a full size dirt bike fender installed will be difficult. I'll have a list of compatible fenders on our site and in the kit (it will be a short list due to the rad clearance issue I mentioned).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Bits and pieces for your adventure bike. Camel-ADV.com

Simmons1

As short as the high fender looks do you have any concern about mud getting thrown up on the radiator  reducing cooling?

• Like 2

Camel ADV
6 hours ago, Simmons1 said:

As short as the high fender looks do you have any concern about mud getting thrown up on the radiator  reducing cooling?

You'll always get more with a high fender vs low fender but very rarely to a problematic level. I had a super moto fender on my Africa Twin for 3 years and never had a rad/mud issue and I live in a very muddy area. YMMV.

Simmons1
3 hours ago, Camel ADV said:

You'll always get more with a high fender vs low fender but very rarely to a problematic level. I had a super moto fender on my Africa Twin for 3 years and never had a rad/mud issue and I live in a very muddy area. YMMV.

Thanks. I am using your high fender kit on my AT with KTM fender  and it has been fine, but the 700 fender appears to be quite a bit shorter from your picture 

• Like 1

Camel ADV
39 minutes ago, Simmons1 said:

Thanks. I am using your high fender kit on my AT with KTM fender  and it has been fine, but the 700 fender appears to be quite a bit shorter from your picture 

It does look shorter in the photo. I think that partially because the bike is on the lift with zero suspension sag. When it's sitting at 30% sag, the fender looks quite a bit longer.

• Like 1

Camel ADV

Acerbis SuperMoto:

IMG_3498.JPG

• Like 2

al700

I think it is very convenient and wise to build a kit that can accomodate all three fenders, Acerbis, Polisport and UFO. I think in most countries any of them is available. So it's better to get the kit from you, actually the brake lines reroute and buy locally the fenders...

I think the Competition white does not look that good with the high fender or maybe it's the white fender.

I am in favour of the Acerbis and the Polisport.

Camel ADV

EBD1DDF7-6378-40D9-B1A1-F0E218F612CF.jpeg

C9EAB6B0-17D9-48D4-A5AD-DC99E475F4DC.jpeg

• Like 6

al700
14 hours ago, Camel ADV said:

EBD1DDF7-6378-40D9-B1A1-F0E218F612CF.jpeg

C9EAB6B0-17D9-48D4-A5AD-DC99E475F4DC.jpeg

It looks like Acerbis supermoto. I would like to see the polisport as well...

• Like 2

Camel ADV
On 2/3/2020 at 2:35 PM, al700 said:

It looks like Acerbis supermoto. I would like to see the polisport as well...

The first pic in the thread is the Polisport.

al700
1 hour ago, Camel ADV said:

The first pic in the thread is the Polisport.

I know but it be nice to have it in more angles fitted to the bike. If anyone fits it please post some more photos...thank you.