Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Best T7 pic contest. Winner gets premium membership

Cruizin

Post your most gnarly T7 pic below. Stock bikes in the driveway probably won't win this one. 

I'll pick a winner on Febuary 21st.  Premium membership gives you ad free experience, unlimited pic/image uploading/hosting and a ton of other forum perks.   

Who gonna win this? 

IMG_20190930_122408.jpg

Maybe not the most gnarly, but amazing backdrop. On the top of a pass in the Pyrenees, France on the left Spain on the right, and I'd only ridden the bike 20 miles from brand new and took it off-roading to the Pyrenees for a 500 mile 4 day intensive run with some mates.

Bike was faultless, awesome and I fell in love!

Edited by Rich TT
  • Like 5

55 minutes ago, Rich TT said:

IMG_20190930_122408.jpg

Maybe not the most gnarly, but amazing backdrop. On the top of a pass in the Pyrenees, France on the left Spain on the right, and I'd only ridden the bike 20 miles from brand new and took it off-roading to the Pyrenees for a 500 mile 4 day intensive run with some mates.

Bike was faultless, awesome and I fell in love!

Not allowed to post pictures with mountains in the background.. Says in the small print 🙂

Just joking mate.. Stunning picture.. 👍🧐

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Aleksandar13 said:

Not allowed to post pictures with mountains in the background.. Says in the small print 🙂

Just joking mate.. Stunning picture.. 👍🧐

He he. Fair point but cheers !! It was a stunning day. We were howling up and down the passes, ABS kicking in and to the edge of the tyres, then off roading loads too. Did about 200  miles that day followed by a lot of cervezas 🍺

• Haha 1

My T7 has been getting lots of use out in the forests of Victoria. I am not near the fires but there is always smoke haze around which ruin scenery shots. 

20200111_172002.thumb.jpg.9c61b9c666259417752d8e6643c9f2cc.jpg

OMD10037.jpg

• Like 7

I am not going to win with this shot but guys, please understand, We don't have the T7 here in Canada...well not yet, in April-May. This picture of me sitting on the bike, was taken when Yamaha Canada had them for promoted the early bird deposit!! Same color is coming for me!!!

thumbnail_IMG_1627.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...