Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Hola, from Mexico

Alquimista

Hi! 

I have received confirmation that the T7 will be sold in Mexico. When? Not clear yet. I used to have a Tenere xt660z. Had pros and cons...One of the pros is the excellent comfort and ergonomics for tall people like me...and I just like the soft suspension. I have read that the power of the CP2 indeed is a fun upgrade over the 660 mono. So... Waiting for it. Sometimes you can feel when a bike is well suited for you. This is one for me. 

🙂

Edited by Alquimista
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 1/27/2020 at 8:51 PM, Alquimista said:

Hi! 

I have received confirmation that the T7 will be sold in Mexico. When? Not clear yet. I used to have a Tenere xt660z. Had pros and cons...One of the pros is the excellent comfort and ergonomics for tall people like me...and I just like the soft suspension. I have read that the power of the CP2 indeed is a fun upgrade over the 660 mono. So... Waiting for it. Sometimes you can feel when a bike is well suited for you. This is one for me. 

🙂

Hello. I'm a dutch guy living in Mexico. I asked my local Yamaha dealer here in Queretaro when the T700 would arrive. He said November, but I'm honestly not so sure. Not sure if it's coming in November and not even sure if it will come to Mexico at all. How reliable is your source? I really hope it will come to Mexico!!! 

32 minutes ago, Guido said:

Hello. I'm a dutch guy living in Mexico. I asked my local Yamaha dealer here in Queretaro when the T700 would arrive. He said November, but I'm honestly not so sure. Not sure if it's coming in November and not even sure if it will come to Mexico at all. How reliable is your source? I really hope it will come to Mexico!!! 

My source is the owner of the Yamaha dealer of the small city where I live, in Jalisco state. It really is a mystery... Yamaha México is obscure on these kind of questions. 

The Tenere xt660z was not well sold in Mexico. Maybe they are thinking twice in introducing T7. Same happened with the Yamaha FJ-09. Was sold here 2 years, after that, they didn't bring the new tracer 900 model.  We will see... I'd love to test drive the T7 

7 minutes ago, Alquimista said:

My source is the owner of the Yamaha dealer of the small city where I live, in Jalisco state. It really is a mystery... Yamaha México is obscure on these kind of questions. 

The Tenere xt660z was not well sold in Mexico. Maybe they are thinking twice in introducing T7. Same happened with the Yamaha FJ-09. Was sold here 2 years, after that, they didn't bring the new tracer 900 model.  We will see... I'd love to test drive the T7 

I know. I own a FJ-09 now. If you're interested... I'm selling it 😉_

1 hour ago, Guido said:

I know. I own a FJ-09 now. If you're interested... I'm selling it 😉_

I have a fj-09 myself too, 2016 😊

Will sell it when I find a good replacement, a Tiger 900 Rally , or the T7