Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Is it June Yet?

Why do you expect more details about the early release

37 minutes ago, gone2seed said:

Hi all,

Hopefully there will be more details from Yamaha next week concerning the early release in Canada and the US. 

Jeff

H2o

Good Morning, 

All the firm details won't be out until the end of this month/early next month, but this is what I have for you at this point. 

A $500 deposit will allow me to order one under your name in February/March. In the beginning like this they are special order bike only.
Delivery will be late spring/early summer
Once I receive the bike I will only have about 14 days before I'll need it picked up. There is some flexibility if you have a planned vacation or something like that. 

Your out the door price with tax, registration, full of gas everything is $11077.92

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you

The price is based on 9,999 +8%New York state salestax+ title fee,plates, and registration. prolly a set up charge in there someplace too. 

That is why I think we will be getting more info.

• 8 months later...