Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

T7 uk club

Dougie

Just a point, the t7 uk club needs some new admin/moderator to allow new members. Not been any for ages and loads of new riders around. @Aleksandar13 sold his ten so is probably not around any more/so often. Aleks if you’re about, can you add a few guys to the list please? If not maybe @Cruizin can sort something out? 
spring is here and people will be wanting to meet up etc. 
👍

• Like 1

• Moderators

@Dougie, working on this for ya, stay tuned.

• Thanks 1

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

2 hours ago, AZJW said:

@Dougie, working on this for ya, stay tuned.

Thanks. 👍 I’m guessing there’ll be a years worth of new world raid uk owners waiting. 🍺🍺

Big thank you to @AZJW for sorting the t7 uk club access out. Much appreciated from what looks like a fair few of us. 🍺🍺🍺🍺

• Like 1

I added the requested members earlier today to the club, and just made @AZJW the Club admin.  I will be going thru the list of clubs and deleting clubs with no activity. I will also be limiting who can start clubs, as a big problem pops up when a club creator leaves. I do not have time to manage all of them and this forum. It was a great idea to allow anyone to start a club, but only if I had a team of managers, lol. 

Carry on and grow this UK club guys!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just bumping this to remind uk lads and lasses the t7 uk club is open for info/event swapping etc if it’s needed, as cruizin says, if not used, it’ll be removed. 🍺

Can someone give the mods a nudge to activate my account on there please

1 hour ago, sunndog said:

Can someone give the mods a nudge to activate my account on there please

If you give @AZJW , the owner a polite request I’m sure he’ll add you  when he’s next about. He’s probably ripping up a trail for the weekend  🍺

3 hours ago, Dougie said:

If you give @AZJW , the owner a polite request I’m sure he’ll add you  when he’s next about. He’s probably ripping up a trail for the weekend  🍺

Cheers buddy, I did that too 

But also just want to post something to see how posting on this site worked lol

• Haha 1

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Dougie said:

@sunndog added. I've been out motocamping with @Canzvt and friends. 20230513_192855.jpg.1a918046f2cda4a00ce9a5ce4a88c304.jpg

• Like 1

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

3 hours ago, AZJW said:

@sunndog added. I've been out motocamping with @Canzvt and friends. 20230513_192855.jpg.1a918046f2cda4a00ce9a5ce4a88c304.jpg

That's a sketchy looking crew you got there.... I wanna join! 🙂

• Moderators

@Windblown Absolutely!   We mainly ride west of the Rockies so go west young man!

• Like 1