Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

G’day all from Australia.

Allen Kelly

. I pick up my new T7 at the end of this week I have been riding a 2014 XT660R up to now I test road the T7 and fell in love. Can’t wait for Friday to roll around.

IMG_1186.JPG

• Like 2

• Premium Member

G,Day. Welcome. You’ll really like the T7. It’s true Yamaha. Well built and well at its self with the second cylinder.  

• Like 1

At the moment while waiting for it to arrive I’m trying to keep busy so as not to dwell on the next 5 days of waiting to get the keys. Very excited.

congratulations Allen I ordered mine 3 months before I got it just before Christmas, so I know the feeling. its an awesome bike whether your putting around with the missus on the back or having a crack out the bush. it does everything I want in a bike. just make sure if your going anywhere near salt water spray crc on the zinc plated bits & wash any salt mist of.

• Like 1

Hey thanks Manny for that tip I’ll put that in the memory bank for future reference. Have you had any trips away on yours yet?

I have got it. Picked it up yesterday as promised. Had a 90km rid just because I could. Everyone was right I love it. Starting the mods today. Let the fun begin.  

IMG_1257.JPG

IMG_1255.JPG

IMG_1262.JPG

• Like 1