Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Auxiliary lights - what to choose?

Allen Kelly
4 minutes ago, NickT7 said:

Hi Allen, yes I understand your situation. The OEM mounts are very close to the headlight unit. So with the outback crashbars is it maybe a difficult situation. I have the we motech lower crashbars so I don't have not any problem at al. It's difficult to give you a good advice. Maybe you can order the OEM headlight mounts and if they don't fit you send them back? Gr Nick 

Thanks Nick that how I was thinking I am going into my dealer tomorrow to ask if I can return them if they don’t work out. I know that Outback make up mounts for their bars for the Denali lights that may be the way to go. Cheers mate

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DORTx2

• Cruizin

• NickT7

• PNWTEN

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have always wanted to try police lights, might make the commute to work faster!

I do the cheap Chinese LEDs so that I don't get sad when I smash them. 

Hi I went with Denali S4 with the high low switch. After reading somewhere on the world wide web about a guy frying his Ecu I decided to let the local garage do the install . They did a really good (e

Posted Images