Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

CLOSED: MWR Air Filter, Air Box Cover, and Gilles Titanium Axle Nut GROUP BUY!!!

BellissiMoto

4 hours ago, BellissiMoto said:

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for making our first Group Buy a success!  We look forward to doing many more and serving the Tenere 700 community 🙂

Thank you so much for making it happen!!

• Like 1

• Supporting Vendor

Just a quick reminder 🙂

7.  @MBWLTD - MWR combo and Ti Nut - Invoice Sent

17.  @Idarex - Ti Nut, and chain adjuster (Gold) - Invoice Sent

22.  @close range - MWR combo, Ti Nut, and chain adjuster (Black) - Invoice Sent

• Like 1

On 5/17/2020 at 10:30 PM, BellissiMoto said:

Just a quick reminder 🙂

7.  @MBWLTD - MWR combo and Ti Nut - Invoice Sent

22.  @close range - MWR combo, Ti Nut, and chain adjuster (Black) - Invoice Sent

I paid as part of a larger invoice with other goodies.

• Supporting Vendor
2 hours ago, close range said:

I paid as part of a larger invoice with other goodies.

Yes, you did, my apologies.  Original post is updated to say PAID.

Thank you 🙂

• Like 1

On 5/12/2020 at 10:17 AM, BellissiMoto said:

The Group Buy is now closed!  Thank you so much everyone!

Here's the final list (with disposition).  Please let me know if there are any discrepancies 🙂

1.  @tenerecanada - MWR combo, Ti Nut, and chain adjuster (Red) - PAID

2.  @Jack - MWR combo and Ti Nut -need e-mail address, full name, shipping address

3.  @MGG - MWR combo and Ti Nut, (plus other items not in Group Buy to save on shipping) - PAID

4.  @Cruizin - MWR Filter,  Ti Nut, and chain adjuster (Gold) - PAID

5.  @pgeldz - MWR combo and Ti Nut -Invoice Sent

6.  @Subsea - MWR combo, Ti Nut, and chain adjuster (Red) - Invoice Sent

7.  @MBWLTD - MWR combo and Ti Nut - need e-mail address, full name, shipping address

8.  @SantacruzT100 - MWR combo and Ti Nut - PAID

9.  @Craig - MWR combo - Invoice Sent

10.  @Moto_adventure - MWR combo, Ti Nut (x2) and chain adjuster (Black) - Invoice Sent

11.  @slakdawg - MWR combo, Ti Nut, and chain adjuster (Red) - PAID

12.  @SKYFLIX - Ti Nut, and chain adjuster (Gold) - PAID

13.  @RRM512 - Ti Nut, and chain adjuster (Red) - PAID

14.  @Ride & Shine - Ti Nut, and chain adjuster (Gold) - PAID

15.  @TimeMachine - MWR Filter and Ti Nut -PAID

16.  @dpippin - Ti Nut, and chain adjuster (Black) - PAID

18.  @Limey - Ti Nut, and chain adjuster (Red) - PAID

19.  @johnnygolucky - Ti Nut, and chain adjuster (Red) - PAID

20.  @Yammybound88 - MWR combo, Ti Nut, and chain adjuster (Red) - PAID

21.  @Alkali  - MWR combo, Ti Nut, and chain adjuster (Red) - PAID

22.  @close range - MWR combo, Ti Nut, and chain adjuster (Red) - Invoice Sent

23.  @turnbyturn - MWR filter, Ti Nut, and chain adjuster (Black) - PAID

24.  @millesecond - MWR combo, Ti Nut, and chain adjuster (Red) - PAID

25.  @TeriyakiBlaster - MWR filter - Invoice Sent

Yes, mine name states that the invoice was only sent, I paid it!

• Supporting Vendor
26 minutes ago, Moto_adventure said:

Yes, mine name states that the invoice was only sent, I paid it!

The original thread was updated 🙂

• Supporting Vendor
1 hour ago, Cruizin said:

How long until these ship? 

Hopefully sooner than later 🙂

We have a GINORMOUS order in with MWR and Gilles.  Hundreds of items, and it's taking a bit for them to fill...and with COVID-19 it doesn't help.

As soon as I get tracking information I'll update the thread for everyone 🙂

I appreciate yours, and everyone else's patience 🙂

• Like 3

Well now that I have an actual claim number assuring me a bike will be mine soon I would love to jump in on all of these parts for a Round 2 group buy. I would imagine I am not the only one.

• Like 5

Well it's been about a month since I paid for these items and still have not gotten them, nor word of when they'd ship or tracking information. Anybody else get their goods? 

17 minutes ago, johnnygolucky said:

Well it's been about a month since I paid for these items and still have not gotten them, nor word of when they'd ship or tracking information. Anybody else get their goods? 

Have you pm'd @BellissiMoto directly or emailed them?   Sounds like the shipment to USA got delayed by Covid 19, he shared that last week. 

They are a very good company, wouldn't rip us off . Ive been doing business with them for years. 

1 minute ago, Cruizin said:

Have you pm'd @BellissiMoto directly or emailed them?   Sounds like the shipment to USA got delayed by Covid 19, he shared that last week. 

They are a very good company, wouldn't rip us off . Ive been doing business with them for years. 

Yes I wrote directly, albeit today and haven't heard anything back yet. I didnt think they'd rip us off, seemed like a really nice guy. Just curious to if others haven't gotten them or any notice. 

Just now, johnnygolucky said:

Yes I wrote directly, albeit today and haven't heard anything back yet. I didnt think they'd rip us off, seemed like a really nice guy. Just curious to if others haven't gotten them or any notice. 

Yeah, Im sure he will reply on Monday when they are open and he is back at work.  No, none of us have gotten them yet because the order from Italy hasn't arrived yet.  

• Supporting Vendor
On 6/6/2020 at 5:43 PM, johnnygolucky said:

On 6/6/2020 at 6:03 PM, Cruizin said:

On 6/6/2020 at 6:05 PM, johnnygolucky said:

On 6/6/2020 at 6:07 PM, Cruizin said:

Yeah, Im sure he will reply on Monday when they are open and he is back at work.  No, none of us have gotten them yet because the order from Italy hasn't arrived yet.  

Hey guys,

Yeah, we are typically not open on the weekends, although I know you guys ave got accustom to me replying anytime anywhere, haha.  This weekend I was laying low, because I was having hand surgery today.  In fact, I just got home (working from home too).

Anyhoo, @Cruizin is correct, we are not in the business of ripping people off...quite the opposite actually.  I've been keeping everyone informed vai the original post, so you don't have to scroll endlessly through the thread to find an update...sorry you missed that @johnnygolucky.

The latest update is:

UPDATE #6

As promised, I have some info.

As far as Gillies parts go, they will have the AXB-RN29 Axle Adjusters back in stock on the 12th, then they will start shipping.  The ACM Ti Axle Nuts are all part of the last shipment which is currently on its way to us.

MWR - The main reason for the delay are the frames for the airfilters.  They had stock which was gone in a few days when everyone found out the Tenere 700 was the same fitment as the FZ-07, and then I came along and ordered 50 pieces.  They had to order new frames and that will take a bit before they get them, and now, specially now with this crisis , all factories work at 50% because they need to have their employees more then 1,5 meters otherwise their factory could be shut down.

The first batch of frames is just about ready, and should take care of everyone who ordered.  MWR asked me to "please be patience in this exceptional times ,,,,, nothing is normal at this moment."

Keep in mind I'm typing with one hand, so ifthere any spelling erroes, I promise I'm not illiterate, LoL.

IMAG9288.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, BellissiMoto said:

Hey guys,

Yeah, we are typically not open on the weekends, although I know you guys ave got accustom to me replying anytime anywhere, haha.  This weekend I was laying low, because I was having hand surgery today.  In fact, I just got home (working from home too).

Anyhoo, @Cruizin is correct, we are not in the business of ripping people off...quite the opposite actually.  I've been keeping everyone informed vai the original post, so you don't have to scroll endlessly through the thread to find an update...sorry you missed that @johnnygolucky.

Te latest update is:

UPDATE #6

As promised, I have some info.

As far as Gillies parts go, they will have the AXB-RN29 Axle Adjusters back in stock on the 12th, then they will start shipping.  The ACM Ti Axle Nuts are all part of the last shipment which is currently on its way to us.

MWR - The main reason for the delay are the frames for the airfilters.  They had stock which was gone in a few days when everyone found out the Tenere 700 was the same fitment as the FZ-07, and then I came along and ordered 50 pieces.  They had to order new frames and that will take a bit before they get them, and now, specially now with this crisis , all factories work at 50% because they need to have their employees more then 1,5 meters otherwise their factory could be shut down.

The first batch of frames is just about ready, and should take care of everyone who ordered.  MWR asked me to "please be patience in this exceptional times ,,,,, nothing is normal at this moment."

Keep in mind I'm typing with one hand, so ifthere any spelling erroes, I promise I'm not illiterate, LoL.

IMAG9288.jpg

Thanks for the reply and I hope that your surgery went well! Heal up and rest, brother! 

• Like 1

• Supporting Vendor
Just now, Cruizin said:

Thanks for the reply and I hope that your surgery went well! Heal up and rest, brother! 

Thank you!

• Supporting Vendor
11 minutes ago, johnnygolucky said:

Heal up soon! 

Thanks Johnny!

• Supporting Vendor

UPDATE #7 (June 19th)

I was waiting on tracking numbers from Europe before I posted another update to the original thread, but because I've had people PMing me asking, I figured I'd post the status of things as they sit now:

Gilles:  We have received about 70% of our Gilles order, but still waiting on the rest to come. 

MWR:  It is supposed to be shipping next week to us.

Rapid Bike (for those who also ordered these):  Expected to be here in the US by Jul 1st. 

I understand everyone's frustration.  COVID-19 has really hit Europe hard.  Most of these manufacturers are operating at 50% capacity, and the workers in place have to main a 1.5 meter distance from each other.

I think the lead times are highlighted more with certain group buys, because the structure of a group buy, and the reason I'm able to do these incredible prices means I have to have a minimum amount of people to make it cost effective to offer in the first place - which sometimes means longer lead times because we have to wait until the minimum amount of people commit, and then when I do place the order, its usually in giant quantities that take the manufacturers longer to produce.

This, combined with the global COVID-19  situation has made it frustrating for many.  I understand all to well.  I personally have some parts on order for myself but when they arrive I'm actually going to use them to fulfill customer orders since I can't ride my Tenere until Oct due to a recent surgery.

At these incredible prices, there isn't enough margin to ship items as they arrive, so we wait until everything is here for a customer, and ship all at once.

I really appreciate everyone's patience with all of this, and hope the wait times don't tarnish your experience or actual service you are getting from BellissiMoto, as we are also waiting for all these products as well.

As soon as I have more info I'll pass it on.   With all I wrote above, it looks like we should be able to start fulfilling everyone's order in about two weeks 🙂

Please hang in there everyone, it'll be worth the wait!

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me.

• Like 4

@BellissiMoto I know you said you tried to order some additional stock with this order too. I'd love to purchase some items out of that inventory when it arrives.

• Supporting Vendor
1 hour ago, sbeck09 said:

@BellissiMoto I know you said you tried to order some additional stock with this order too. I'd love to purchase some items out of that inventory when it arrives.

Absolutely!  What exactly do you want so I can grab it for ya and put your name on it?

22 minutes ago, BellissiMoto said:

Absolutely!  what exactly do you want so I can grab it for ya and put your name on it?

The axle nut and a black chain adjuster.

• Supporting Vendor
13 minutes ago, sbeck09 said:

The axle nut and a black chain adjuster.

Ok, no worries.  Please PM me so I can get some details from you 🙂