Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

CLOSED: GROUP BUY: HP CORSE Exhaust!!!

BellissiMoto

• Supporting Vendor

Update #5 has just been posted to the original post!

• Supporting Vendor

Update #6

The group buy is now closed.  Thank you to all that have participated and made this possible.  All items have been ordered and I'll keep everyone informed as to status via this original post.

• Like 1

Will there be one in the future if there are 5 at least European members interested?

• Supporting Vendor
On 6/9/2020 at 1:21 AM, al700 said:

Will there be one in the future if there are 5 at least European members interested?

If you are in Europe and want to get in on this deal, please contact me via private message.

It's still possible because for European customers, the items ship from within Europe, and it's not tied to our shipping container destined to the US.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Bad Pritt said:

We're in business:  

Is it much lighter than stock? It looks to be almost the same size.

• Supporting Vendor
4 hours ago, Bad Pritt said:

We're in business:  

HPcorse.thumb.jpg.ad05ad42e14be10278a6e0b26d3ec902.jpg

Oh my, that looks incredible!!!  Can't wait to get your feedback!!!

• Supporting Vendor

Update #7

I have an update!  I was waiting on tracking numbers from Europe before I posted another update to the thread, but because of a few PM's, I figured I'd post the current info I have.

HP Corse sent an e-mail this morning with the following pic:

IMG_5661.thumb.JPG.35f15fb5a7086a8b977ec2c0578f48ff.JPG

There are 11 boxes in this pic, out of the 50+ we have ordered for multiple makes and models of motorcycles.  Two of these are for the Tenere 700.  They said the rest of our entire order will be ready "before two weeks", meaning, within two weeks.

I understand everyone's frustration.  COVID-19 has really hit Europe hard.  Most of these manufacturers are operating at 50% capacity, and the workers in place have to main a 1.5 meter distance from each other.

I think the lead times are highlighted more with certain group buys, because the structure of a group buy, and the reason I'm able to do these incredible prices means I have to have a minimum amount of people to make it cost effective to offer in the first place - which sometimes means longer lead times because we have to wait until the minimum amount of people commit, and then when I do place the order, its usually in giant quantities that take the manufacturers longer to produce.

This, combined with the global COVID-19  situation has made it frustrating for many.  I understand all to well.  I personally have some parts on order for myself but when they arrive I'm actually going to use them to fulfill customer orders since I can't ride my Tenere until Oct due to a recent surgery.

I really appreciate everyone's patience with all of this, and hope the wait times don't tarnish your experience or actual service you are getting from BellissiMoto, as we are also waiting for all these products as well.

As soon as I have more info I'll pass it on.   With all I wrote above, it looks like we should be able to start fulfilling everyone's order in about two weeks 🙂

Please hang in there everyone, it'll be worth the wait!

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporting Vendor

Update #8

74382356_1157080701344841_4609713117181034593_n.thumb.jpg.4286f66de2f8f43deff8587857c4ce98.jpg

So HP Corse arrived today, and there are 2 Tenere exhausts in the shipment.  Both are the 4-TRACK R SHORT SATIN versions.  The other Tenere 700 exhausts are due in on the next shipment.  I understand the long wait, and hopefully the next shipment isn't too far behind.  If anyone wants to change their order to the 4-TRACK R SHORT SATIN I can refund the difference and ship immediately.

• Like 1

It'd be nice to see a few pics of the exhausts installed on the bikes!

• Like 2

Hello Paul,
I would be interested in a new group buy for the HP corse exhaust .
Is it possible to make a new one ?

• Supporting Vendor
12 minutes ago, zarkos said:

Hello Paul,
I would be interested in a new group buy for the HP corse exhaust .
Is it possible to make a new one ?

If you live in the United States, I do have two of the 4-TRACK R SHORT SATIN exhaust I can do at group buy prices.  Retail was $624.95, Group Buy Price - $437.47

Group Buy pricing *may be still possible* if you live in the EU, but I'm still awaiting an answer on that.

🙂

- Paul

• Like 1

I live in the EU , and I'm looking for the SPS CARBON SHORT TITANIUM.
Can you update me when you know if it is possible ?
thanks .

• Supporting Vendor
1 hour ago, zarkos said:

thanks .

Will do, thanks!

- Paul

• Supporting Vendor
On 7/8/2020 at 8:48 AM, zarkos said:

thanks .

Just got word back today...it IS possible!  Please message me the exhaust you'd like, as well as your full name, shipping address, e-mail, and phone number 🙂

- Paul

• Supporting Vendor

Update #9 (July 9th)

Finally some good news!  I've been trying to pin down HP Corse for a more definitive answer as far as time frame goes, and got an e-mail from them this morning.

Two bits of good news...

1)  I can still ship from Europe to Europe, and it's free to customers.  So you wait less, and pay less.

2) When asked when we will get the rest of our USA order, they said they "we're in delay with the Tenere, but we should start to ship it next week."

I appreciate everyone's patience, I know it hasn't been easy.  I'm waiting on these parts for my own bike also.

On a personal level, I want everyone to know I'm doing everything in my power to help.  I'm actually going to use my exhaust to fill customers orders when it comes in, so people don't have to wait any longer than they have to. (I've already done this with the MWR Filter/filtercover, and the Gilles items).

I'll keep the updates coming as I get them.

P.S.  Keep in mind I DO have 2 of the following exhausts IN STOCK IN OUR LAS VEGAS SHOWROOM:

4-TRACK R SHORT SATIN: Retail $624.95, Group Buy Price - $437.47

0018391_hp-4tr-4-track-r-short-satin-yamaha-tenere-700-euro-4.jpg.d9016179525ee24af9dc92a425bd8b8e.jpg.c0d88a56306835a726f44ffb46b40eb0.jpg

I'll honor the group price for these 2 in stock, which was $437.47 + $30 shipping.  Can ship IMMEDIATELY !!!

- Paul

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Looking forward to getting mine, thanks for all your efforts in bringing this all together!!

• Like 1

• Supporting Vendor
20 minutes ago, Matth said:

Looking forward to getting mine, thanks for all your efforts in bringing this all together!!

You're quite welcome.  With COVID-19 causing havoc around the globe, more people are wanting to play with their bikes, and there are less people making the products, not to mention less air cargo going in and out of country, so it's been challenging for sure.

Glad I was able to get some positive info for ya!  🙂

- Paul

Thanks Paul, we know you work hard to get our cans to their new owners! 👍

• Like 1

• Supporting Vendor

Update #10 (Jul 17th)

Just got words from HP.  They told me the hold up for the Tenere exhausts was due to the carbon components.  They profusely apologized for the delay and their aim is to ship the exhausts to us Thursday.

Fingers crossed.

• Thanks 1

• Supporting Vendor

Update #11 (Jul 22)

As mentioned in the last update, the hold up with the Tenere Exhausts was the carbon components.  Per e-mail TODAY from HP Course, the carbon components are arriving today, and they said they will "try to ship to us tomorrow or at least Friday".

And for the folks who are waiting for their MWR filter and/or cover to arrive and haven't seen the update in the other thread yet...MWR has shipped and is due to arrive to us Monday!!!

Whoo hoo!!!

🙂

- Paul

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, BellissiMoto said:

Update #11 (Jul 22)

As mentioned in the last update, the hold up with the Tenere Exhausts was the carbon components.  Per e-mail TODAY from HP Course, the carbon components are arriving today, and they said they will "try to ship to us tomorrow or at least Friday".

And for the folks who are waiting for their MWR filter and/or cover to arrive and haven't seen the update in the other thread yet...MWR has shipped and is due to arrive to us Monday!!!

Whoo hoo!!!

🙂

- Paul

Hi Paul, i understand that the US ordered cans will be shipped this week. Is this also the case for the EU based Tener-enthusiasts?

Thx!