Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Another new down under member

Ten7

Hi guys just a quick intro live in the city of Melbourne and work at a steel mill in the western suburbs  been riding motorcycles for a long time and is a never ending passion for me About a month ago I put a deposit on a red white and black 700 and is due here some time in DEC 19 the salesman said there is a promo sometime later this month with the bike cant wait for that one I reckon its one of the best looking ADV bike out there at the moment I properly will keep it relative stock maybe 😁 for a while but on my do list will be adding a electronic cruise control for it looking forward to being on this site 👍 

CURRANT RIDES 2003 HONDA GOLDWING  WITH 310 THOUSAND KM  

2008 SUZUKI HAYABUSA  WITH 45 THOUSAND KM 

2005 KAWASAKI KLR650 WITH 54 THOUSAND KM 

• Like 1

G'day Ten7, from another Victorian rider. I lived in Melbournes west for 40 years and commuted for half of that but now live north of Melbourne on a small farm. I only ride my 200 around the farm these days but dream of something bigger. We may meet on the roads/trails one day?

Shane

42 minutes ago, Cruizin said:

FYI, you can go into "profile" and upload a profile pic like the rest of us.  It will show in your posts under your username. 

Thanks Cruizin I am not very PC savvy I have to wait until my daughter comes back from overseas 👍

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, shaneygrog said:

G'day Ten7, from another Victorian rider. I lived in Melbournes west for 40 years and commuted for half of that but now live north of Melbourne on a small farm. I only ride my 200 around the farm these days but dream of something bigger. We may meet on the roads/trails one day?

Shane

No worries Shane I am going trough Peter STEVENS in geelong for the bike 👍

• Like 1