Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

T7 Tail Tidy $89

Camel ADV

41 minutes ago, Camel ADV said:

My oh my, the factory signal light, license plate holder on the T7 is ugly, brittle, huge... and did I mention ugly?! On our first dirt ride on the new T7, we hooked a branch and snapped one of the plastic brackets, yikes.

Our tail tidy replaces all the bulky fragile plastic parts with a powder-coated 304 stainless bracket for a much better look and increased strength. We've set the bracket up to use the factory T7 license plate light for simplicity. The signal light mounting holes are 10mm so you have endless options for LED signal lights.

Do yourself a favor, order our T7 Tail Tidy today and lose plastic lump on the back of your Tenere! 

The install video for the T7 Tail Tidy is up on YouTube now.

IMG_3510_590x.jpg

IMG_3511_590x.jpg

Just got email saying mine arrives tomorrow! Thanks for posting the video , just in time !

Im back to working 12/14 hour days but will try to get this installed this week after work 

Looks good! Wish I’d known as I’d have held off on my order to add this also. Ohh well. I can’t believe how some of them look myself. 

I order as soon as the YouTube video popped up on my feed.

I checked this forum and didn't see a post about it.

Ordered one anyways.

I wish I could have ordered with my Camel ADV order from last week for the high fender kit and anti bobble head, could have saved on shipping. 🙂

• Supporting Vendor
On 6/21/2020 at 12:36 PM, REDHORSECA said:

I order as soon as the YouTube video popped up on my feed.

I checked this forum and didn't see a post about it.

Ordered one anyways.

I wish I could have ordered with my Camel ADV order from last week for the high fender kit and anti bobble head, could have saved on shipping. 🙂

The tail tidy has been on the site for a couple weeks but the post here is new.

• Like 1

Bits and pieces for your adventure bike. Camel-ADV.com

• Supporting Vendor
4 hours ago, UtahJack said:

@Camel ADV

Witch Turn Indicators are those in the pictures?

No name units off AliExpress.

• Supporting Vendor
55 minutes ago, ScorpionT16 said:

Does the Tail tidy get rid of the plastic handles for the passenger under the fender?

The outer part of that is removed but there are more "grips" molded into the plastic above it too.

• 2 months later...

I ordered mine on Monday and delivered today in Texas..  Talk about service!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I wish I've gotten Camel's tail tidy ... would have been a lot easier than what I have now ... I should have been patient. I guess that is how we learn 😞 

Got my tail tidy installed with the cyclops multi-function turn signals. It was basically plug and play which I appreciate (I once rebuilt the wiring harness for a Honda CX500 after I found all kinds of stripped wires rubbing together.... )

Though I would share how i routed the wires through the tail tidy since they are just about completely invisible unless you are under the bike. And even then, not easy to see. I figured this would make them harder to snag on anything like branches and as well.  Most of the wires will be above the metal bracket and out of harm's way. 

Mike

image.thumb.png.193a6c58c029c6c10772572d1429090a.png

• Like 2