Jump to content
Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum
galenparke

Looking to Fondle in UK 12-16/10/19

Recommended Posts

galenparke

Hi all, I am in the UK for a couple days from the US.  We have yet to get the T7, and I was hoping to get to check on out IRL.  But I am realizing they are not hanging out on showroom floors.  Hoping someone might know where one is.  Or willing to show theirs off.  I am in Kendal near the Lake District (11/10/19) and fly out of London 16/10/19.

 

I was in Ireland last week on rented bikes from bare naked bikes.  I live in jackson, WY near Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks.  
I have been riding a 690 Enduro R the past few summer, ridden a few other bikes, and have a ‘82 KZ750 in the garage as a winter project.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruizin
1 hour ago, galenparke said:

Hi all, I am in the UK for a couple days from the US.  We have yet to get the T7, and I was hoping to get to check on out IRL.  But I am realizing they are not hanging out on showroom floors.  Hoping someone might know where one is.  Or willing to show theirs off.  I am in Kendal near the Lake District (11/10/19) and fly out of London 16/10/19.

 

I was in Ireland last week on rented bikes from bare naked bikes.  I live in jackson, WY near Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks.  
I have been riding a 690 Enduro R the past few summer, ridden a few other bikes, and have a ‘82 KZ750 in the garage as a winter project.

I used to have an 82 KZ750. One of the best bike's I ever knew, until my brother wrecked it while i was away in the Army. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
X Plane
13 hours ago, Cruizin said:

I used to have an 82 KZ750. One of the best bike's I ever knew, until my brother wrecked it while i was away in the Army. 

 

Sorry to hear your brother lost his life on it.

Edited by X Plane
Edited out of respect at fatal accident
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruizin
40 minutes ago, X Plane said:

Ex-brother then 🤣.

You guessed right, he died that day at the young age of 28.  He went into a corner wide and hit a truck head on.  RIP Ronny. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
X Plane
20 hours ago, Cruizin said:

You guessed right, he died that day at the young age of 28.  He went into a corner wide and hit a truck head on.  RIP Ronny. 

Oh dear, I am totally gutted, I’m so sorry to hear that about Ronny and that accident. The pain never goes only changes. Sorry again 😐. Too young to go, hope Ronny lived life enjoying his short years. Lost dad when I was 14; I feel your pain. Glad, as I reckon Ronny would be, that you continued motorcycling. Peace 👨.

Edited by X Plane
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruizin
9 hours ago, X Plane said:

Oh dear, I am totally gutted, I’m so sorry to hear that about Ronny and that accident. The pain never goes only changes. Sorry again 😐. Too young to go, hope Ronny lived life enjoying his short years. Lost dad when I was 14; I feel your pain. Glad, as I reckon Ronny would be, that you continued motorcycling. Peace 👨.

Thanks and dont feel bad for anything.  I have lost 9 people in my life to motorcycling. Im surprised that it didnt make me hang my helmet for good but I just love riding so much I cant stop. It's my therapy. I dont go to therapy or take mind altering drugs, I just need a ride at least once a week and all the troubles in my life seem to go away in the wind rushing by my helmet. Any problems I have get worked out while I'm riding. I go home refreshed and ready to take on the world. 

I bet you and the other members can relate.  We know the danger, but we just stock up on good life insurance and keep on riding those roads and trails. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
X Plane
44 minutes ago, Cruizin said:

Thanks and dont feel bad for anything.  I have lost 9 people in my life to motorcycling. Im surprised that it didnt make me hang my helmet for good but I just love riding so much I cant stop. It's my therapy. I dont go to therapy or take mind altering drugs, I just need a ride at least once a week and all the troubles in my life seem to go away in the wind rushing by my helmet. Any problems I have get worked out while I'm riding. I go home refreshed and ready to take on the world. 

I bet you and the other members can relate.  We know the danger, but we just stock up on good life insurance and keep on riding those roads and trails. 

I totally relate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.