Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Hello from Sacramento California

Mr.motarded

New to forum,  dont know why im on here it makes the wait for the T7 so much longer. 

20170806_121109.jpg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mr.motarded said:

New to forum,  dont know why im on here it makes the wait for the T7 so much longer. 

20170806_121109.jpg

Welcome to the forum and thanks for joining us! I own four of these Yamaha forums and the biggest benifets is the tech info seems to be much better than what you find on facebook, and the friendships you'll make will give you a lot of cool people to ride with.

If you haven't yet, be sure to put your pin on our member map. As more people join in your area, folks can click your pin on the map and send you Pm's to meet up and ride & wrench. 

The more you share here, the more you'll learn. 

• Like 2

I figure i can probably be an help on the tech side. I have oned around 50 bikes i do all my own wrenching,  have built many bikes from the ground up. Torn down motors on tons of bikes including Yamaha.  Split cases replaced transmission gears. Big bore kits. Ect ect. Im a mechanical engineer by trade but my passion is wrenching on motorcycles.  I was the tech guy on a Facebook group and it turned into almost a side business for me. Just helping guys setup suspension and check valves. Ive been off of Facebook for a year now but i kinda miss that part of it. I was a member of the Yamaha raider forum years ago. Got on here cause i just wanted to watch people enjoy the bike that i cant yet. Thanks for the group. 

IMG_20180901_064524_748.jpg

• Like 2