Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Workshop Manual...can you share?

Ride & Shine

90 Euros for something that in my opinion should be included with the owners manual is going too far Yamaha. Has anyone either found one online and is willing to share link or bought one and generous enough to share with the community?

I conducted a search of our site prior to putting out the request and this didn't get picked up? Brilliant, thanks for pointing me the right way!!

1 hour ago, Ride & Shine said:

I conducted a search of our site prior to putting out the request and this didn't get picked up? Brilliant, thanks for pointing me the right way!!

After searching for "manual" it was the second link, when searching "service manual" it was the first link.

Here's a tip, when searching on here scroll down below the ones that say "Ad" and "Visit Website", all the ones below that are posts from this great site 👍

Edited by Whitey66
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Whitey66 said:

After searching for "manual" it was the second link, when searching "service manual" it was the first link.

Here's a tip, when searching on here scroll down below the ones that say "Ad" and "Visit Website", all the ones below that are posts from this great site 👍

We are changing our search engine soon, it will no longer have any ads. 

• Like 2