Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

A few new bits fitted

Stephen H

I thought I would get round to fitting some stuff I had purchased for my T7 seems like we may be able to get out and ride a bit.

New speedblock stickers. Just enough for me. 
New foot pegs which are grippy and comfortable. 
I wanted some type of cruise control for any motorway journeys or the dreaded 50mph roadworks so went with the Atlas Throttle Lock. I’ve not done any motorway stuff as yet so not tested. 
SP quick attachment for the IPhone which is really neat and the case is considerably slim especially as it has the mounting point on the back. 

77DDE1FA-7803-4761-A0F1-19ABFA44572F.jpeg

2C5B95E5-B6FB-48EE-9A77-D184B74DA504.jpeg

Edited by Stephen H
  • Like 2

Can you post links to the things you added? I like those pegs and that phone mount. 

Thanks! 

This is the phone site and I will sort the one for the foot pegs later 

SPC_Logo_Shopify_smaller.png?height=628&

SP Connect - Quick and Secure Smartphone Mounting for iPhone, Samsung and other devices with the Multi Activity Bundle, Bike Bundle, Car Bundle, Fitness...

The Footpegs are from  these guys but the site isn't in English so you have to do a bit of Google Translate. The springs are the strongest ones I have ever fitted to a foot peg but it all works well.

Negozio creato usando PrestaShop

Some nice additions to the bike!, foot rests look great.  Cheers,  Steve 

• Like 1

Looking very nice... Love the foot pegs.. Would you be able to tell me what the item is on the handlebar from rally raid? 

Aleks