Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

First big ride planed for when i get my T7

Mr.motarded

Ill be doing one of my bucket list rides when i get my T7. Heading off to the grand canyon i have never been but have always wanted to. Will be loading my tent down on the bike and plan to camp on point sublime.  

Screenshot_20200526-195948_Maps.jpg

grca25248.jpeg

• Like 4

Looks great, if you need a route app give it a go with my route app it is very good and you can export straight to sat nav or download gpx files etc. 

I use it all the time to plan my rides in UK. 

Look forward to seeing some shots form your trip. 📸👍😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr.motarded said:

Ill be doing one of my bucket list rides when i get my T7. Heading off to the grand canyon i have never been but have always wanted to. Will be loading my tent down on the bike and plan to camp on point sublime.  

Screenshot_20200526-195948_Maps.jpg

grca25248.jpeg

Thats gonna be an epic trip. I really look forward to your ride report!  

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I won’t be going far for the first ride, just up the road from the dealership and back. It takes me through the little town where the 80’s TV show “Northern Exposure “ was filmed Of Roslyn Wa. It sure is pretty up there! 

88501757-1D4D-4A59-8F28-84738271573C.jpeg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Next year.  6,000 miles.  30 days.  Solo.

tuk (2).jpg

• Like 3

This year...Hopefully the T7 will be involved.  If not, the old KLR will have to do.  It's done it before.116004693_Untitled3(2).thumb.jpg.e142b3225f14d6b88c021b748167799a.jpg

Edited by Craig Sturman