Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

South Vancouver Island - Rides ?

DoYouLikeItHere

I know your out there !

Lets go fer a rip !

I am in Cowichan.

Looking to ride up to see a couple of the WW2 plane crash sites or wherever here on the south island, as soon as I take delivery and insure my T7.

Hopefully this Sunday ?!?!

• 2 months later...

I know this is an old post, But I got my T7 out in chilliwack last week. Just waiting on delivery of some crash bars and I would be keen to rip out there and ride with ya. WWII plane crash sites sounds interesting. Cheers.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Hey Do you like it here!

I moved to the island (Saanich) about a year and a half ago, and recently picked up a T7 to share the stable with my 2014 DL1000. 

One ride on the Yamaha and it took top billing for fun factor! Keeping the 'vee for touring should that ever happen again. 

Would love to get out for a rip, share some favourite rides. 

• Like 1

Almost a year ago? holy crap. sitting at about 17500 kilometers today.

I got a blue one last October, and have buying her shiny things since. Love the Camel exhaust and clutch arm!

I've got a few more miles before I think about needing tires - what are you running?

PS - the top case is for grocery runs!

My T7.jpg

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Also living in Victoria area.  Been riding the logging mains around Jordan River and when Chemainus Main opened up to head to Rheinhart Lake.  Also took a 3 day trip to Carmanah and Bamfield.   

• Like 1