Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Kap2cap

Yammybound88

Anybody watching these 2 French riders ride their T7's through Africa? Talk about abusing the bikes. AT least we know that they are tough. Cheers

• Like 1

is this the one with bf gf combo? where they were supposed to leave like 2 months ago but got delayed because of the COVID?

Edit: just saw your post...def not the same one 😛

Edited by TimmyTheHog

Thanks for the info on this! Now I'm about to waste too much time on YouTube again today.

• Haha 1

I'm almost certain that one of the two asked a question in this forum about auxiliary  fuel tanks.

• Like 1

Kap2Cap has been the best moto diary I have ever seen.  I thought the mud in episode 2 couldn't be topped for exhaustion and then episode 7 happened.

I watched all 8 yesterday. Best promo for a T7 yet.

2021 Yamaha Tenere 700
2019 Husqvarna TE 250i
2018 Husqy/Oberon/JD FE 450

I am always waiting for the next episode ever since I saw the first one a while back. I have to say I'm not such a huge fan of their luggage set up, it looks quite heavy and wide, but then again I suspect they have enormous quantities of camera gear.

Indeed, I recommend this as a really good watch even though I cannot understand much of what is said, the bikes are certainly getting a good workout and performing well so far.

@Stabilo_Boss - fully agreed re. the luggage but credit to the guys for their ingenuity, the two planks of wood as additional supports seem to be working well......😉

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/29/2020 at 1:21 PM, Yammybound88 said:

Anybody watching these 2 French riders ride their T7's through Africa? Talk about abusing the bikes. AT least we know that they are tough. Cheers

Yes, its a great watch!  I wish I spoke french!

• Like 1

It's an awesome journey..great filming too . Watching the T7'S loaded onto little boats and dealing with all that mud...great stuff!!.  The interaction with local people is great,  with respect all round.  Cheers,  Steve 

• Like 2