Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Atlantic Tenere 700

vo1mx

Good morning,

Is there anyone on here that's had any luck getting info from their local dealer regarding possible delivery date for the 700?

I've emailed four of the closest dealers and only had one response. His comments were that they have one coming in June and that they have two interested customers however no commitments yet.

Based on his response I assume that they didn't pre-sell one.

• Premium Member

Used Forum Search....

Letter photo

Deliveries Begin 1st week of June,

target is all deliveries completed August (if warehouses, trucks are dealers are not burnt by rioters)

9244EAB0-89C9-4EA6-957E-52A918CC41AD.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, X Plane said:

Used Forum Search....

Letter photo

Deliveries Begin 1st week of June,

target is all deliveries completed August (if warehouses, trucks are dealers are not burnt by rioters)

9244EAB0-89C9-4EA6-957E-52A918CC41AD.jpeg

I suspect that it might be different here in Canada.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, vo1mx said:

I suspect that it might be different here in Canada.

Canada.... Some Canadians in the priority deposit programme (PDP) picked up their bikes last week!  That is a non suspecting thing from using the Forum’s, top right hand side, Search box:

“Picked her up in Hensall Ontario, 
Dealer did their best to get her to me asap ......”

5DD7DFB2-C57A-4716-9049-40E58CA63681.jpeg

Somewhere in Canada lol.

1 hour ago, X Plane said:

Canada.... Some Canadians in the priority deposit programme (PDP) picked up their bikes last week!  That is a non suspecting thing from using the Forum’s, top right hand side, Search box:

“Picked her up in Hensall Ontario, 
Dealer did their best to get her to me asap ......”

5DD7DFB2-C57A-4716-9049-40E58CA63681.jpeg

Somewhere in Canada lol.

I know where the search function is... just trying to find out when the bike will be available for regular purchase. Having a hell of a time getting a response from the dealers down here.

5 minutes ago, vo1mx said:

I know where the search function is... just trying to find out when the bike will be available for regular purchase. Having a hell of a time getting a response from the dealers down here.

Nobody knows for sure, cept for Yamaha Corp and they aren't exactly giving firm details to the dealers, either. 

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Cruizin said:

Nobody knows for sure, cept for Yamaha Corp and they aren't exactly giving firm details to the dealers, either. 

Possibly keeps the hype up about the bike.