Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Graphics for T7

Yammybound88

I'll be wrapping the bike within the next 2 weeks and making a limited number of kits here in-house in Toronto for any one interested to start, just working on getting the measurements and fit right, then sourcing the right material. Just note, I'm not looking at going the whole sponsor/loud look at me look, more the subtle and clean look. 

The Rubber dust stuff is awesome, saw it a few years back for the Africa Twin, old school vibe

• Like 1

Haven’t looked at their graphics but damnit.. I want that refrigerated Tenere 700 seat!!!! 🤣 Really, Take My Money! 🎉

644E2E24-A697-47FC-BF9D-C2A86022F6D5.thumb.png.6ac11a05470c1364ff6002cbf1f5346c.png

1 hour ago, Adrenolin said:

Haven’t looked at their graphics but damnit.. I want that refrigerated Tenere 700 seat!!!! 🤣 Really, Take My Money! 🎉

644E2E24-A697-47FC-BF9D-C2A86022F6D5.thumb.png.6ac11a05470c1364ff6002cbf1f5346c.png

That would be amazing... where is that listed?

24 minutes ago, Stabilo_Boss said:

That would be amazing... where is that listed?

lol was just something I saw they posted a couple years ago. 🤣

3 hours ago, Adrenolin said:

lol was just something I saw they posted a couple years ago. 🤣

Damn! you got my hopes up for nothing... 😫