Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Happy T7 owner in Alberta, Canada

Canzvt

Hi,

Received my T7 a couple of weeks ago, and have spent the last 2 weeks either riding it or working on it adding stuff. 2000kms so far!

Happy to be part of the group.

So far I have added:

Outback Adventure Tech skid plate, pannier mounts

Yamaha headlight protector, front crash bars, rally seat

Demon heated grips, Rigid Ignite mini spots

And soon to be E07 tires, Bark Busters, Kaoko throttle lock and adjustable windscreen mount.

Photos to come...

• Like 8

I think I have Yamaha disease...

• Moderators

Great stuff pal, welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing all those mods on the bike out in the wild.

• Like 1

Riding footage: www.instagram.com/beefmoto

Message me if you are close - let's go riding!

Welcome to the forum... You sir are moving 2k in 2 weeks 👍😊... Just proves it is a brilliant bike. 

Aleks 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Canzvt said:

Hi,

Received my T7 a couple of weeks ago, and have spent the last 2 weeks either riding it or working on it adding stuff. 2000kms so far!

Happy to be part of the group.

So far I have added:

Outback Adventure Tech skid plate, pannier mounts

Yamaha headlight protector, front crash bars, rally seat

Demon heated grips, Rigid Ignite mini spots

And soon to be E07 tires, Bark Busters, Kaoko throttle lock and adjustable windscreen mount.

Photos to come...

Welcome to forum! Keep us updated !

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Welcome..... ride on. Good stuff.

Welcome amigo, Im in Grande Prairie and loving the Shet outta this bike!  Perhaps our trails will cross one day!

Welcome to the forum! Cheers,  Steve 

So, not sure if this is the right place to post this, but here goes...

Since work and the weather have limited my riding to an additional 200 kms, I have spent my time wrenching and fabricating.

First up is the dash panels to hold my heated grip and Rigid Ignite switches as well as my TPMS.

IMG_20200608_203533 small.jpg

See the poor Super T in the background, neglected... She'll get a run this week also.

Edited by Canzvt

Next is the Rigid Ignite mini spots - work great. Have them on all my bikes. Along with the Yamaha engine/fairing guards, Yamaha Rad guard and Outback Motortek Skidplate.

IMG_20200608_203435 small.jpg

IMG_20200608_203447 small.jpg

Next is the Fuseblock. Very handy! And Outback Motortek Pannier Mounts that really are for holding my rotopax for long trips and somewhere to tie my drybag too.

IMG_20200608_203231 small.jpg

And finally fitting a Scott Chain Oiler. Our swingarm is hollow thus routing the hose is a cinch! Mounted the final feeder hose to the OEM accessory Yamaha chain guide.

IMG_20200608_203242 small.jpg

IMG_20200608_203334 small.jpg

Final product, finally ready to ride again (due to decent weather!!). Just waiting for Bark Busters and a Kaoko throttle lock. and she's done!

IMG_20200608_203854 small.jpg

IMG_20200608_204235 small.jpg

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Canzvt said:

So, not sure if this is the right place to post this, but here goes...

Since work and the weather have limited my riding to an additional 200 kms, I have spent my time wrenching and fabricating.

First up is the dash panels to hold my heated grip and Rigid Ignite switches as well as my TPMS.

IMG_20200608_203533 small.jpg

See the poor Super T in the background, neglected... She'll get a run this week also.

What hardware did you use to mount the phone holder to the GPS bar?  I have the same holder.

2 hours ago, ADVUSA said:

What hardware did you use to mount the phone holder to the GPS bar?  I have the same holder.

Nothing. Mounts right up. Have to flip the mounts 180 in the dove tail, but it tightens right up. Did the same on the Super T.

Ok, not clear. I have the same phone holder, but the back of it has NO mount, just threads through the metal

1.5" center to center on the vertical.

What adapter / what did you use inbetween the phone holder and the bar to attach - I have nothing included?

Thanks !

Ahh. You just purchased the phone mount without the clamp! See below. This clamp will clamp onto the crossbar on the T7 or the handlebars between the clamps or where ever. The clamp can be reversed for different size tubes.

Perfect Squeeze Mount.JPG

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...