Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

oem brembo pads

bth2

Question

has anybody found the oem brembo pads? ive been searching for the oem pads ,out of curiosity,and cannot find them listed anywhere. i have since fitted ebc tt pads. there are a few markings on the pad.....BRM 02C FF.......BREMBO 07.W013.60.......19E13-01

2 answers to this question

On 6/5/2020 at 3:09 AM, bth2 said:

has anybody found the oem brembo pads? ive been searching for the oem pads ,out of curiosity,and cannot find them listed anywhere. i have since fitted ebc tt pads. there are a few markings on the pad.....BRM 02C FF.......BREMBO 07.W013.60.......19E13-01

So, what have you discovered? Any difference between OEMs and the ebc?

hi,

there is a difference when i first fitted the new pads. they seemed to heat the disc up quite a bit, the rear wheel wouldnt lock and activate the abs. now that the pads have about 500mls wear ,they feel much better. more like the oem pads. we'll see how long they last.