Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

If anyone is about to buy Klim Carlsbad jacket/pants, I have a few discount codes

Cruizin

I have a few promo codes from Klim for their new 2020 Carlsbad line.  Works out to about 40% off.  There are some stipulations. 

1. You have to be ready to order, if I give you a code, it expires in 24 hours.  If you waste the code, I'll be mega pissed at you and unleash moderator hell upon you.

2. Yes, code must be used on Carlsbad line, but you can add other items to the order as well and discount still applies. 

3. Code will only work on their website. Does not work with retailers. 

4. You will be expected to come back and write a review on the forum within the next couple of weeks. If you forget and ignore my pm's, dont expect to ever be able to read this forum ever again. YOU MUST BE FLUENT IN PROPER ENGLISH IN WRITTEN FORM!!!!! 

5. Y0u never see Klim at 40% discount, unless its an old out dated model they are trying to get rid of. 

6. This is the NEW 2020 Carlsbad line. I am testing Jacket and Pants for them now and can tell you that it is the very best, most comfortable and well vented four season Jacket and Pants that I have ever worn.  I got poured on yesterday, 35 miles from home, extreme winds, was leaning in the other direction trying not to run off the road, could only see 10 feet in front of me. I got home, took off the jacket and pants and I was 100% dry.   Also, the 2020 Carlsbad has upgraded level 2 D30 armor in Shoulders, elbows, back and knees. 

7.This offer is only extended to members of the forum with at least 15 posts.  If you are a lurker, sorry, but I cannot trust that you will come back and write a review, which would jeopardize our rare relationship with Klim.  

Ok, does all of the above fit you?  Please go to the the following link and look at the sizing of the Carlsbad line and ensure that they have the SIZE AND COLOR that you want.  

Pants

IF they have the size and color you want, and you have the funds and ability to order within 24 hours of receiving the code from me, respond below with this exact text.  THEY HAVE THE SIZE AND COLOR I WANT AND WILL BUY TODAY AND WILL WRITE A REVIEW WITH PICTURES.

IF this goes well, there might be more deals later!    Brought to you by the greatest TENERE 700 group in the world! 

GO!  I will announce when the three 40% discount codes are gone. 

• Like 3

@Cruizin will the 40% discount apply to everything in the cart at the time of purchase of the Carlsbad item or is the discount only on the Carlsbad item?

THEY HAVE THE SIZE AND COLOR I WANT AND WILL BUY TODAY AND WILL WRITE A REVIEW WITH PICTURES.

• Like 1

THEY HAVE THE SIZE AND COLOR I WANT AND WILL BUY TODAY AND WILL WRITE A REVIEW WITH PICTURES

• Cruizin locked and unlocked this topic

THEY HAVE THE SIZE AND COLOR I WANT AND WILL BUY TODAY AND WILL WRITE A REVIEW WITH PICTURES.

Hey hey man, thanks so much for doing this for us! Needing some waterproof pants for sure. Send the code later tomorrow if you can as I'll be working a long day and wont be able to purchase until later in the eve when I get home. Don't want to miss the 24 hour mandate. 

Thanks again!

Cheers

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, johnnygolucky said:

Hey hey man, thanks so much for doing this for us! Needing some waterproof pants for sure. Send the code later tomorrow if you can as I'll be working a long day and wont be able to purchase until later in the eve when I get home. Don't want to miss the 24 hour mandate. 

Thanks again!

Cheers

Sending you a pm, please reply tonight

• Like 1

My order is in, through the link at the top of the forum. Ordered a full set of new riding gear. 40% off current model Klim is once in a lifetime. 

• Like 2

• Cruizin locked this topic

Wow amazing deals have happened while I was sleeping... 😱😆😆

I'm good for now next time I'll stay awake longer... 🤓

• Like 1