Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Hello from SOCAL!

REDHORSECA

From SOCAL and ride all over the SOCAL Deserts and US Forest areas.

I only put a deposit on a Ceramic Ice model this past Saturday. So, I'm probably on a few months wait before my HYR Redlands Dealership gets my bike in. Hopefully sooner than later. There was only 1 T7 May 22 pre-order before me at the dealership, so I'm the 2nd T7 regular production order.

I was looking for a more dirt oriented dual sport bike and was eyeing a KTM 690/500/450 models or a Husky, but the T7 caught my eye. With the US models finally available I decided on the T7 for my next bike.

I already have a Yamaha Warrior cruiser and WR dirt bike, why not add a T7 ADV/dual sport bike!

If your in SOCAL check out the Flying Monkey Adventure Riders Facebook group for local dirt rides. Hope to see fellow SOCAL T7 riders on the trail!

My modified Versys 650 on a Flying Monkey ADV Ride at Big Bear, CA.

Versys 650 Big Bear closeup.jpg

Welcome to the Forum. You‘ll find here a lot of great tips and a really nice community.